đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

More Babylon demo snippets

Chromatica Island

Featured Posts

guyfilmoutsold
10 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

What is the demo bridge lyric "_____ is a ____ / Talk is cheap but costs a lot"? 

my ears are burning up

you sure do talk a lot

i heard about all the things you said

your ears are burning up

talk is cheap but costs a lot

- t4leaksgag

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RichAssPiss
8 minutes ago, guyfilmoutsold said:

my ears are burning up

you sure do talk a lot

your ears are burning up

talk is cheap but costs a lot

- t4leaksgag

Ah...I was hearing "Your ears are burning up" as "God is a bunny man." And I suspected I was wrong.  Thanks.

PartySick
2 hours ago, Bloody hooker said:

My best guess is that Bloodpop (not hating on him) or Interscope wanted to make it more current to radio trends, so they removed the darker house tones.

You don't have to hate Bloodpop and her label, I'll do it for you :triggered:

Imagine hearing those nearly immaculate demos and deciding to scrap the production. I can't :madge:

2 hours ago, CyanLights said:

I *think* Boyz noise did the Babylon and free woman demos (along with the ROM demo that leaked last year). Def suppose to be a lot more 90s

Bless him :pray:

đź–¤

PartySick
3 hours ago, fabuIesque said:

free woman demo was produced by boyz noise! idk who did babylon demo but i assume bloodpop shat all over it like he did with every single gaga song after he met her for the first time

I hope she loses the Clot's number :grr:

This could have been the album of the century :grr:

đź–¤

Chromatica Island
28 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I hope she loses the Clot's number :grr:

This could have been the album of the century :grr:

I will not take the Bloodpop slander, love you tho.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Hecturr
19 minutes ago, gidone said:

It sounds like fame by David bowie

Well it is a Bowie guitar sample so…. 

BlingNotTheMusic
5 hours ago, PartySick said:

I'm imagining Chromatica in an alternate universe where the songs weren't stripped of their originality before the pressing...full sounding production with interesting and unique approaches such as the vocal synthy sound from the Free Woman demo and actual analog instruments like the guitar in Babylon (even if it is just sampling another song that uses analog instruments) making the songs a bit more lively and fluid...not a stock club beat or unnecessary dance break in sight :cryga:

And maybe even songs that are long enough to make a 16 track album pass the hour mark :fail: I swear, half the time I listen to a Chromatica track, it ends just as I start getting into it. I will never stop complaining about the streaming era turning songs into snippets.

Music is alive and needs space to grow. With every leak, it's more and more apparent that she and Bloodpop bludgeoned these songs and stuffed their corpses into tiny coffins.

Don't get me wrong, I like Chromatica for what it is, but hearing the demos that are slowly leaking...they chopped so much good stuff from these songs. Stuff the songs really needed to hook me, personally. This album could have beaten ARTPOP and Joanne for me if it was just more sonically appealing, kept the unique sounds they were playing with, and wasn't so ridiculously trimmed :bradley:

/Rant I've been on since 2020

I need to make "Chromatica versions" of some Gaga and MJ songs just to show what I really mean here.

I swear we are the same person :billie:.

I feel exactly the same way and hope we see other versions of these songs released in HQ on streaming. And then I wake up :billie:

34 minutes ago, Hecturr said:

Well it is a Bowie guitar sample so…. 

Never knew that, thanks! I was wondering why it was sounding so familiar lol

Sorcerer

Hmm maybe the Bowie sample really didn't work out so they started from scratch and made a Vogue-esque production with a gospel choir

Bloody hooker
5 hours ago, guyfilmoutsold said:

its funny because he literally did lmfaooo a lot of babylon early and even the haus labs beat come from his sample pack

Besides ROM, I wonder if his stuff just didn’t make the cut similar to Sophie’s stuff.

2 hours ago, PartySick said:

You don't have to hate Bloodpop and her label, I'll do it for you :triggered:

Imagine hearing those nearly immaculate demos and deciding to scrap the production. I can't :madge:

Bless him :pray:

It’s obvious Gaga had something else in mind while creating the album, but someone changed it. Boys Noize and her must’ve created some amazing things.

6 hours ago, fabuIesque said:

free woman demo was produced by boyz noise! idk who did babylon demo but i assume bloodpop shat all over it like he did with every single gaga song after he met her for the first time

I forgot he has credits on Free Woman.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Dayman
16 minutes ago, Sorceress said:

Hmm maybe the Bowie sample really didn't work out so they started from scratch and made a Vogue-esque production with a gospel choir

Everyone keeps calling it a sample but its clearly not a sample - maybe heavily influenced by the sound of Bowie, but not a sample. That being said, it has nothing to do with the guitar. The full leaked instrumental and the instrumental as it was in the Haus Labs launch ad + party already dropped the guitar. So the decision to do brand new production most likely has nothing to do with anything other than the fact that her and her producers just decided to take it a different direction to fit the album as a whole.

gagaohlala
40 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Everyone keeps calling it a sample but its clearly not a sample - maybe heavily influenced by the sound of Bowie, but not a sample. That being said, it has nothing to do with the guitar. The full leaked instrumental and the instrumental as it was in the Haus Labs launch ad + party already dropped the guitar. So the decision to do brand new production most likely has nothing to do with anything other than the fact that her and her producers just decided to take it a different direction to fit the album as a whole.

Yes thank you, it’s not a David Bowie sample it’s just a « sounding like » that ppl call David Bowie guitar sample to be understood.

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

gaga4lifer

omg yas

Ora et labora, Deus adest sine mora

Archived