💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyoncé - Renaissance (Act I track list!!)

emili0

Featured Posts

JLoveLamar
24 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

why are we not getting any looks yet, nor any videos. boooooo.

That's what's driving me crazy! Why is everything so freaking secretive?!?! That is the only thing that drives me batty about Beyoncé Knowles-Carter. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, JLoveLamar said:

That's what's driving me crazy! Why is everything so freaking secretive?!?! That is the only thing that drives me batty about Beyoncé Knowles-Carter. 

At this point it’s not coming off secretive. It’s coming off confusing borderline lazy. how is there no video for the lead and the album has almost dropped? 

A banger of a track though…

This lack of promotion must be hiding a HELL of a reveal or else I'd be soooo disappointed by this era. She's my no1 Queen since I'm a kid. The first popstar I ever worshipped. I was obsessed with Naughty Girl at the age of 9.

JLoveLamar
47 minutes ago, Willco said:

At this point it’s not coming off secretive. It’s coming off confusing borderline lazy. how is there no video for the lead and the album has almost dropped? 

A banger of a track though…

Beyoncé Knowles might be a lot of things, but lazy damn sho ain't one. The video thing I'm iffy with. Back in the dinosaur days, the song worked up steam and the video dropped weeks later. Not the day of, like y'all youngins are used to. I get that. It's all the other stuff I'm not liking.

DeleteMyAccount

America Has a Problem sounds really interesting. 

I just really want to know what the exclusive vinyl pressing will be. Especially since her team is being so secretive. Hoping that my money didn't go to some common pressing all while some other special/color pressing is released somewhere else..

emili0

I’ve been traveling (was in the airport when I saw the announcement/posted the thread), but I’m quite surprised by people saying the hype has died for them! Break My Soul has only gotten better for me over the past couple of weeks, and that’s only increased the hype for the album. I feel like her team is smart enough to know that it’s an earworm and would only get better, even though it was a genre-shift for her.

also drunk in a different county right now so might have some effect on that (me)

monstrosity
3 hours ago, alsemanche said:

and we all saw how that ended up :bear:

Yeah a masterpiece :glamourpuss:

alsemanche
11 minutes ago, Monstruous said:

Yeah a masterpiece :glamourpuss:

:bear:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

JLoveLamar

I think the features are being hidden. She said in Italian Vogue that she did a collab with someone and she's happy that they were able to do the collab. 

Smother Em Eh

Not a fan of the titles but Virgo’s Groove is cute and I like Alien Superstar. I’m gonna claim Virgo’s Groove! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

8 hours ago, Stef said:

trying to imagine how she could use “plastic off the sofa” in lyrics :air:

I'm gonna guess this is about being vulnerable. In some cultures you don't want to take the plastic off the sofa because you don't want to ruin it. It's about keeping up the appearance that your couch is in pristine condition, so maybe the song will be something along the lines of seeing the real her underneath it all?

9 hours ago, River said:

Alien Superstar might sample Ghetto Superstar :ph34r:

Which sampled islands in the stream. Sampled to death!!!

Archived