💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyoncé - Renaissance (Act I track list!!)

emili0

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Cannot wait to hear it :nooo:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wolf Boy
2 hours ago, Obman said:

I'm gonna guess this is about being vulnerable. In some cultures you don't want to take the plastic off the sofa because you don't want to ruin it. It's about keeping up the appearance that your couch is in pristine condition, so maybe the song will be something along the lines of seeing the real her underneath it all?

no.

Levine

If Gaga gave y'all those titles you would have eaten her up lmao like Alien Superstar is not even on Ava Max's level of cringe.

BMS grew a lot on me tho, I can't wait for this album

LadyxGaGa
10 hours ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

something like:

“let’s take the plastic off the sofa baby, i put prEp under the cushions “

”let’s take the plastic off the sofa baby, i hate this couch anyway”

”let’s take the plastic off the sofa baby, i douched”

I AM HOLLERING

PLS PLS PLS 

LET THIS BE THE OFFICIAL LYRICS 

15 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Does that mean no features or are they still a secret? Damn I completely forgot the album is coming out next week and there's still no music video or second single. Break My Soul is carrying the whole cycle.

I don't get why this is only a thing for female artists? If Drake dropped a single with no video and an album a few weeks later no one would be surprised, but when it's a female they're expected to have a whole era to deliver. 

Suspiria
19 minutes ago, Karl said:

I don't get why this is only a thing for female artists? If Drake dropped a single with no video and an album a few weeks later no one would be surprised, but when it's a female they're expected to have a whole era to deliver. 

I mean, it's more the fact it's Beyoncé. Whose last 3 projects have been entire visual albums.

Her visuals are as big a part of her art as the music

Anderson123
2 hours ago, Karl said:

Calm down, I was just asking because this is Beyoncé. She had a music video for Formation and I'm sure she dropped some stuff for self titled. She's had two visual albums in a row, it was expected she'd do something with it. 

Pretty Savage

I really miss the times when album releases were like an event. She just released a single then disappeared. No interviews, no performance, no music video. :noparty:

Teletubby
2 hours ago, Karl said:

Drake fans are not interested in music videos. Beyonce's audience is interested in music and visuals. 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Roughhouse Dandy

The vibrations are telling me America Has A Problem and Plastic Off The Sofa are gonna be my go-to's. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

aurelienvm
18 hours ago, Kimmo said:

I completely forgot it was being released in 8 days… :poot:

Less than 8 days. He'll run away.
When an artist gives the tracklist, the leak follows. :ladyhaha:

18 hours ago, Stef said:

trying to imagine how she could use “plastic off the sofa” in lyrics :air:

It's a song about The Nanny (now streaming on HBO max) :vegas:

On 7/21/2022 at 9:31 AM, JLoveLamar said:

Beyoncé Knowles might be a lot of things, but lazy damn sho ain't one. The video thing I'm iffy with. Back in the dinosaur days, the song worked up steam and the video dropped weeks later. Not the day of, like y'all youngins are used to. I get that. It's all the other stuff I'm not liking.

Yes I agree, as soon as I posted that I was realised B is not lazy. Which is why it’s so confusing.

JLoveLamar
17 hours ago, Pretty Savage said:

I really miss the times when album releases were like an event. She just released a single then disappeared. No interviews, no performance, no music video. :noparty:

This. And magazine covers. Beyonce is on UK Vogue and I can't even find that magazine anywhere.

Archived