đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jeremy Hudson left Gaga after abuse from Richy at the BTWB

Rebel

Featured Posts

lasagna
11 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

It spins this idea that this is all Gaga's fault when all we know *for sure* right now is that the dancers have accused Richy, and made it clear this wasn't Gaga's fault.

i agree and i just wanna be clear i dont for one second think this is gagas fault.

its just my opinion but i cant see a reality where gaga didnt know about what happened with jeremy.

to think that she has continued to work with him for 10 years when we know his contract could've been terminated without reason as early as 2013/2014 (facts, not feelings) just doesnt sit right with me. she has fired people for far less

edit: and if she knows now which im sure she does lol she needs to act swiftly cuz you can guarantee that termination clause is still in his contract. there is no way on earth an employer would ever take that out of a contract if it was already in it.

Spoiler

i hope u know i dont mean to attack u by anything i say:runhug:, im just trying to get my perspective across as im sure u are

human turd

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I get there is some contract ish probably at play here but if I were Gag I would fire him and worry about the legal aspect later on. Gaga u are a multi millionaire. Richy possibly suing you for "wrongful termination" or contract breaches will not hurt in the grand scheme of things. What will hurt is the articles that will come soon pointing out that Richy is STILL working with you for the tour...

I really hope she considers firing him officially. Please Gaga :( 

Space Cowboy
3 hours ago, Stephen said:

What's sick and twisted about this situation is that Richy and Gaga are friends. Close, genuine friends. I am sure he treats her wonderfully and they get along great, she obviously respects his talent as a choreographer, they have been through a lot of tough times together.

When you find out that someone you love is an abuser, it can be hard to accept. She may be in denial. Maybe she wasn't aware. Maybe she is now and it will change! Or maybe not. I'm trying to think of an explanation because my brain won't allow me to accept that she knew all this time and didn't care. It has to be more complicated than that.

This

Sorcerer

It's very brave for them to come out after a decade of experience of abuse. The fact that they are sharing this now shows how concealed all the abuse was and possibly how manipulative Richy is.

The former dancers should file a formal complaint. Cancel culture isn't gonna work its way in immediately since Richy has a contract and they are already using his work in the tour. 

I really hope that War Shazar, the current assistant choreographer (or anyone else from Gaga's former dancers) takes over after the tour.

• PartySick locked this topic
PartySick

I'm impressed at this fanbase's apparent ability to psychically be constantly aware of Lady Gaga's intentions, thoughts, feelings, and motives. Like, do y'all hear yourselves sometimes?

Some of y'all are so quick to name her as being responsible for the situation despite the fact that none of these dancers who actually experienced the abuse have named her as being part of any problem whatsoever and all we, the public, know is their accounts of the situation which they've shared on social media.

We know what they've said they experienced. That's it. We know nothing about their personal relationships to Richy or Gaga, we know nothing about the chain of command, we know nothing about Richy's contract, we know nothing about what channels these complaints have to go through, we know nothing about any potential litigation or even criminal issues that might arise if the allegations of sexual misconduct are true, we know NOTHING.

All this speculation, laying the responsibility at the feet of someone who is 100% not responsible, and especially the people treating this like some "omg hot tea yas that's gossip"...as a victim of abuse myself, I'm actually pretty disgusted by how the stans are handling this.

Let Gaga and her team work. We can trust them to deal with this appropriately.

đź–¤

Archived