Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jeremy Hudson left Gaga after abuse from Richy at the BTWB

Rebel

Featured Posts

elijahfan
6 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Im pretty sure that this will be richy's last tour

This is quite sad that what prompted a necessary change was basically the story getting out. I'm having the hardest time believing this is the first time the Haus is hearing about this, I really hope they make a statement about it and set the record straight, because right now this is not reflecting well on them. 10 YEARS, and the guy's still there, what the actual ****.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pachinko
4 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Im pretty sure that this will be richy's last tour

It will also be Gaga’s last tour. 

SKANK
15 minutes ago, Suuus said:

You dont know if gaga knew anything abuse can go unnoticed for years 

If Gaga didn't know about the alleged abuse, she still needs to take responsibility for creating an environment which prevented employees from feeling comfortable coming forward with their abuse allegations. 

This needs to be rectified soon, with both private actions and public accountability. 

Schwerk
32 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

This is really bad. And the fact that Richy has been toxic for a decade in Gaga's circle... Not good.

I was always sad when Jeremy/Mark initially left. I thought it was to pursue other jobs. But now that we know about this information? smh.

It may have been both. The dance world is so tough and they start out super young and get thrown in the deep end. Because of this they sometimes don't know boundaries are being crossed and that that doesn't have to be the default. 

I'm so sorry he went through this and I love how he is raising awareness to prevent people from behaving this way.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Suuus
Just now, elijahfan said:

This is quite sad that what prompted a necessary change was basically the story getting out. I'm having the hardest time believing this is the first time the Haus has been hearing about this, I really hope they make a statement about it and set the record straight, because right now it's not reflecting well on them.

Well to be fair abuse can go unnoticed for years i mean look at the entirity of Hollywood they been keeping dirty secrets for years

Rebel
3 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

I don't mean this disrespectfully but it's clear that some of you have never worked in big companies or in a corporate/high level setting and it shows.

I know in this digital age we expect instant, swift repercussions for bullies and abusers, and sometimes that is possible. But I can ABSOLUTELY guarantee you Richy is or was protected by an employment contract that has been stacking for over a decade, and it would take MUCH more than allegations spreading on social media to fire him.

There would be an entire process that would need to be followed, beginning with reports being filed by the accusers, an internal investigation, interviewing CURRENT employees (like current dancers) to see if the abuse is still happening, an interview with Richy, meetings with lawyers... it would take at least a month or two for something to happen and that's assuming Richy was being just as awful to the new dancers as well.

I say this with experience after dealing with a monster of a boss that ultimately ended with me being paid to leave the company because it was easier for them to lose me than to fire my boss. They even agreed with me that they needed to fire them, but they couldn't do anything with the current contract they had.

I can guarantee you this process has begun. Gaga could face a lawsuit or risk SO much more by acknowledging any of this publicly before he is officially fired.

We need to put down the f*cking pitchforks and focus on the abuser, Richy Jackson.

I mean BoomKack was fired for much, MUCH less, she was just messy. 

G U C C I
36 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Really don't understand why Gaga doesn't fire Richy, with what Jeremy says it's been happening since at least 2012 during BTW ball... She has 0 excuse, and don't come for me, if it was any other female artist you would call them out in no time.

Because he kisses her ass and she surrounds herself with yes men. It's a basic, simple, and to-the-point answer. May not be what some want to hear but it's true. She rewards loyalty to herself even to her own detriment. She needs a revamp of the Haus and the positions need to be based on the quality of work. Hire a young fresh choreographer, promote Freddy and Sarah and allow younger artists a chance to work under their advisement and really make it what she tries to sell it as. This all-encompassing workplace centered around mental health and artistry. She gives any more of her damn speeches about believing victims and kindness while he is still around and I will REALLY stop overlooking some of her issues.

I understand the issue and complications may prevent swift action but it is her name attached to it all. She is the one who people will ultimately come for and she has a history of this sh*t given her work with R. Kelly and Terry Richardson. Not to mention Alexander Wang. At the end of the day, it is her name and her legacy! She is Lady F*cking Gaga and she can work with and do whatever she sets her mind to. She doesn't need these people hanging on any longer. I wish she would see herself and her career like that and not as someone who is desperate to give others credit.

pachinko
Just now, Suuus said:

Why ?

I think this her last pop tour before she goes in hiatus and pops out a few kids. 

Suuus
2 minutes ago, SKANK said:

If Gaga didn't know about the alleged abuse, she still needs to take responsibility for creating an environment which prevented employees from feeling comfortable coming forward with their abuse allegations. 

This needs to be rectified soon, with both private actions and public accountability. 

I dont think this is as easy as we all think

elijahfan
1 minute ago, Suuus said:

Well to be fair abuse can go unnoticed for years i mean look at the entirity of Hollywood they been keeping dirty secrets for years

Something not being public doesn't mean it goes unnoticed: people have known about Weinstein forever and did nothing because they were too scared about losing privileges and opportunities.

Epione
2 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

I don't mean this disrespectfully but it's clear that some of you have never worked in big companies or in a corporate/high level setting and it shows.

I know in this digital age we expect instant, swift repercussions for bullies and abusers, and sometimes that is possible. But I can ABSOLUTELY guarantee you Richy is or was protected by an employment contract that has been stacking for over a decade, and it would take MUCH more than allegations spreading on social media to fire him.

There would be an entire process that would need to be followed, beginning with reports being filed by the accusers, an internal investigation, interviewing CURRENT employees (like current dancers) to see if the abuse is still happening, an interview with Richy, meetings with lawyers... it would take at least a month or two for something to happen and that's assuming Richy was being just as awful to the new dancers as well.

I say this with experience after dealing with a monster of a boss that ultimately ended with me being paid to leave the company because it was easier for them to lose me than to fire my boss. They even agreed with me that they needed to fire them, but they couldn't do anything with the current contract they had.

I can guarantee you this process has begun. Gaga could face a lawsuit or risk SO much more by acknowledging any of this publicly before he is officially fired.

We need to put down the f*cking pitchforks and focus on the abuser, Richy Jackson.

Since when employment contract protects abusers? This is clearly not being dealt with since we see him squirreling around for 10 more years.

Mister G
3 minutes ago, Rebel said:

I mean BoomKack was fired for much, MUCH less, she was just messy. 

I thought she quit?

Cameltoe Chariot
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

This is quite sad that what prompted a necessary change was basically the story getting out. I'm having the hardest time believing this is the first time the Haus has been hearing about this, I really hope they make a statement about it and set the record straight, because right now this is not reflecting well on them.

Why is it so hard to believe that Gaga had no idea that this was happening? I mean.. neither did we, and this fanbase has been directly communicating with her dancers this entire time. People were choosing not to talk because the wanted to keep their jobs for whatever reason and that in turn perpetuates the abuse because no one is filing complaints.

I don't think it's that easy to get to Gaga, even when you are working with her team - the dancers were probably only in the room with her during rehearsals and performances. The direct line of communication would've been Richy, and if Richy is the only one talking to Gaga she's only going to hear his version of events. Abusers in professional environments take advantage of trust structures. This happens every day in the corporate world, and great CEOs can hire nightmare bosses who abuse their teams for years before sh*t hits the fan.

Chromatica Island

Damn, this is a terrible situation, I hope Jeremy finds peace and joy again, I hope the other dancers do too! We can only blame Richy right now, please don't blame Gaga for this!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived