💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Halloween Ends | Official Trailer

Ronnie

Featured Posts

Space Cowboy
18 hours ago, bionic said:

The trailer for Halloween Kills spoiled like 90% of the movie. Is this trailer any better?

It mainly just highlights Laurie 

Arizonadream777
19 hours ago, Levine said:

I'm ashamed to tell y'all that I never watched this saga. If I want to start it, do I have to start from the movie of 1978?

The first is the best out of all of them.  I would watch it.

• 2 months later...
RAMROD

While the gore level is fine, it is still such a terrible (supposedly) final movie to the franchise. At one point I am wondering if this is a slasher movie or a teen romance movie 🙄

After what happened to Myers in this movie, he better not return. Like, how would he return from THAT? It is not possible. The only way for him to return now is by another (yet again) reboots. But personally hoping it won't happen many years from now. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

sillynate

So H40 (2018) is supposed to be like an homage to the original 1978 

HKills an homage to HII (1981) 

Ends is an homage to Halloween 3 season of witch because 

Spoiler

Michael is barely in this one :laughga:

monstertoronto

Why would they hype this as the film to end the whole series, get us all revved up for Laurie to take centre stage for this final movie, tease an epic showdown vibe with Michael, only to shove them BOTH aside for most of the film to introduce a brand new character and make the movie all about this brand new character. WTF. 

B2theRich33

well I’ll be the first to say it… it was a really bold choice and it stuck. problem areas, yea… but overall… this is HIGH up on my list of favorite franchise installments here. 

honestly, laurie needs to chop michael myers's head off. that would solve everything.

Werewolves Wanted

I am honestly disappointed but also, Corey was cute and I really enjoyed his character. But I did not enjoy what he was used for in the plot ultimately. 

robbiemalik

The writers really made the whole movie about a new character, a slap in the face to Michael & Laurie end story. They could’ve done an epic conclusion, but it lacked any identity of what Halloween stands for. 

RAMROD

it should be C- but OK 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I appreciate what they tried to do with this one but it all just felt rushed and unfinished. It did entertain me but it’s not one I would willingly rewatch more than a second time. 

bionic

I'm glad I didn't watch trialer because I had 0 expectations. If I knew beforehand it had been marketed as the final showdown between Laurie & Michael I'd be pissed

I appreciate the direction it took and the lowkey vibes the final encounter had. Not everything goes out with a big bang. I wish Michael had got 1 or 2 more kills

buy bionic

Archived