💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica Ball stage/view? (Possible spoiler)

KeepItCool

Featured Posts

KeepItCool

Monster Ball 1.0 had somewhat of a box in the theaters but since it was smaller venues it wasn’t like this.

LadyEnigma
12 minutes ago, LandonM170 said:

Well for her stadiums shows outside the US from the BTWB - artRAVE she used a boxed stage for her shows.

i’m so confused why she chooses open for arenas then BOXED for stadiums :laughga:

LandonM170
1 hour ago, LadyEnigma said:

i’m so confused why she chooses open for arenas then BOXED for stadiums :laughga:

Because it's easiest to make arena shows stadium shows by making it boxed because of the fact that there is usually no roof.

Roboboy
2 hours ago, Bobina said:

Yup. The moment I saw thise side views my stomach dropped. I'm going to the LA show and my seats are down lower but to the side and weren't cheap. I'll be arguing for some of my money back if I have to look at screens for half the show. I never would have bought them to the side if I had known. 

Being real guys she’s only on that top platform for three songs, the entire rest of the show she’s on the main stage which you can see, or the runways or the B-stage

Fresco

I was worried.  enough to try to find the viewing angle based on the the little image in the ticket sales app. :fan: 20 degrees could be disappointing.

Anyway, I found a much better ticket at a different show date.

Someone posted a pic with a smaller screen on the side of the stage facing the side of the stadium which would be useful, but I cannot confirm that was even real, was or was not photoshopped.

DrCake
2 hours ago, LadyEnigma said:

“The box” is a cover for the stage in case of rain, sun or others. It is used to protect the equipment in open spaces.

Arena stages are NEVER covered because they’re already built in a covered space, with a roof.

You’re never going to see a “boxed” arena stage, they’re always open, but once you take that out an put it in a stadium, it can need cover.

LadyEnigma
2 minutes ago, DrCake said:

“The box” is a cover for the stage in case of rain, sun or others. It is used to protect the equipment in open spaces.

Arena stages are NEVER covered because they’re already built in a covered space, with a roof.

You’re never going to see a “boxed” arena stage, they’re always open, but once you take that out an put it in a stadium, it can need cover.

i see, was there a way to avoid the side walls tho?

DrCake
Just now, LadyEnigma said:

It’s no way to avoid side walls if they build a roof over the stage.

It can only go two ways: full cover (the box - which is probably the standard stage used for open air shows all around the world) or no cover at all (see Formation WT, Reputation WT, After Hours WT)

Future Lovers
2 hours ago, JoanneMonster said:

are all stadium shows in america using chairs on the place where people should be standing? or is it just coincidence that I saw that the weekend tour had seats on the field and now I discover that the joanne tour did as well? Why are they not just standing around the stage?

Not all, no, but general admission floors in arenas and stadiums is relatively rare in America. Gaga has done GA before, as have a few artists. It's not impossible to see a GA floor in America, but it's definitely not the norm. 

The reason for this is America has very strict rules about safety when it comes to these big events. GA is more dangerous than seated because it increases the risk of rushing, trampling, and pushing. Like we saw at AstroWorld, crowds in a GA area can easily grow restless and aggressive and people get hurt. In the event of a need of an evacuation, whether for fire or something else, GA increases the risk of bottlenecking and panic which will get people killed. 

These are still risks in Europe obviously, but generally speaking European crowds tend to be better behaved than American crowds do and there aren't as many codes and safety compliances that European venues and promotors have to adhere to, so that's why it's usually GA in Europe. 

cherryboomboom
3 hours ago, LadyEnigma said:

almost every Madonna Tour (WTG, BA, Girlie, Confessions, Sticky, MDNA) had a huge wall on the side. I remember going to her Confession and Sticky shows with a side view seat. They were very close for a stadium, but had that issue. It's inevitable, in case you want to have a tier seat as close as possible to the stage. For this particular show it wasn't that dramatic, because there were catwalks, huge video screens and a B stage, but the Act 0 was restricted completely.

cherryboomboom
2 hours ago, Mr Mendes said:

Not all, no, but general admission floors in arenas and stadiums is relatively rare in America. Gaga has done GA before, as have a few artists. It's not impossible to see a GA floor in America, but it's definitely not the norm. 

The reason for this is America has very strict rules about safety when it comes to these big events. GA is more dangerous than seated because it increases the risk of rushing, trampling, and pushing. Like we saw at AstroWorld, crowds in a GA area can easily grow restless and aggressive and people get hurt. In the event of a need of an evacuation, whether for fire or something else, GA increases the risk of bottlenecking and panic which will get people killed. 

These are still risks in Europe obviously, but generally speaking European crowds tend to be better behaved than American crowds do and there aren't as many codes and safety compliances that European venues and promotors have to adhere to, so that's why it's usually GA in Europe. 

I'm so jealous of US and UK shows, because they have reserved floor seats and you don't have to stand in line. But that explains the horreoundous ticket prices for floor seats. For some shows (Celine Dion, Shawn Mendes, Elton John, Cher) there were floor seats and it's definately worth it.

dberrin

Just a question about Golden circle. Are they only between the two catwalks or also on the side ?

Archived