💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica Ball stage/view? (Possible spoiler)

KeepItCool

Featured Posts

KeepItCool

(Possible spoiler) 

Is anyone else concerned about their seats after seeing videos from the first show?  The stage is like a box and Gaga is all the way in the back for a good port of the show.  Because of the giant screens on each side, it seems that most people sitting on the sides (even in very expensive seats) will have to rely on watching screens to see her at all.  
If you aren’t sitting right in the center or all the way in the back facing forward it seems like all other views are obstructed.  
I hope I’m wrong and surprised when I get there but I’m definitely concerned about not seeing much despite the price I paid for tickets.

• KeepItCool changed the title to Chromatica Ball stage/view? (Possible spoiler)
HeavyMetal Halcyon

I have this concern too, but I think the baseball stadiums in America will not have this issue as much. We’ll see. 

BARKDANGER

I have this concern for the Nationals Park show in D.C. I’m hoping that the ballparks have better views for people with side view seats. 

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

KeepItCool
1 minute ago, HeavyMetal Halcyon said:

I have this concern too, but I think the baseball stadiums in America will not have this issue as much. We’ll see. 

I hope not, my show is at MetLife which is a football stadium.  I’m on the side but further back which may help.

KeepItCool

The problem is that she’s too far back - everything needs to be brought up further.  Some of these side seats (not marked partial view) were over $400 each!  

HeavyMetal Halcyon
6 minutes ago, KeepItCool said:

I hope not, my show is at MetLife which is a football stadium.  I’m on the side but further back which may help.

Some of the stadiums have some seat previews for normal baseball games. They gave me hope 

Cody James

DC goer here! I worry about it as well. I am going to be buying binoculars to help make up for some concern I have. We are very much entitled to out concern given the stage shape, but I blame Ticketmaster for not being as transparent. 

Yup. The moment I saw thise side views my stomach dropped. I'm going to the LA show and my seats are down lower but to the side and weren't cheap. I'll be arguing for some of my money back if I have to look at screens for half the show. I never would have bought them to the side if I had known. 

"back to you, f*cker"

LadyEnigma

the boxed stage was such a terrible idea especially for a stadium tour...has she had a boxed stage for any of her arena tours?

1 minute ago, LadyEnigma said:

the boxed stage was such a terrible idea especially for a stadium tour...has she had a boxed stage for any of her arena tours?

Not as far as I know. I've been to BTW, ARTPOP, and Joanne ball and they all had open stages and I had side seats for every one of them with great views. 

"back to you, f*cker"

CharlieQuinn

I have the same concern. I have side seats to the right side of the stage and I'm worried I won't be able to see her unless I have to look at the screens . 

I love her and her concept but not for an stadium tour. This could be a problem for the fans on the side. :noparty:

Mindblown
17 minutes ago, LadyEnigma said:

Yes, Joanne World Tour inside stadiums had a box stage 

DHJ2ZHlXkAAcy47.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

JoanneMonster
3 minutes ago, Mindblown said:

Yes, Joanne World Tour inside stadiums had a box stage 

DHJ2ZHlXkAAcy47.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

are all stadium shows in america using chairs on the place where people should be standing? or is it just coincidence that I saw that the weekend tour had seats on the field and now I discover that the joanne tour did as well? Why are they not just standing around the stage?

I See You

LandonM170
29 minutes ago, LadyEnigma said:

Well for her stadiums shows outside the US from the BTWB - artRAVE she used a boxed stage for her shows.

KeepItCool

Ugh this is why I loathe stadium shows.  No matter what, there are very few great seats.  It’s fine for rock concerts but not for pop/theatrical performances.  

my guess is the further back you are on the sides you’ll be fine (not great) and it will widen the view and of course all the way in the back facing straight ahead.  Even the floor seats though, that aren’t directly centered will be looking at screens for the first half hour.  

Archived