Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Spoiler: The Germ family is so talented

dit

Featured Posts

Bonkers
4 minutes ago, PartySick said:

You monster :cryga:

Yeah, I'm trying to balance modding with preserving my experience. It's going ok, I think :diane:

I haven't seen the stage and I've only seen one outfit. I don't know the setlist aside from ARUTW being there and SFA not being there ('cause Gaga hates me personally :cyanlights: of course she omits my favorite song from Chromatica :cyanlights:).

But that's it :bradley:

That's quite impressive restraint.  

In the past set lists have changed, perhaps SFA will be added?  I will pray for that.

I'm not planning to go to the show unless she adds a date for Montreal, or something comes up for one of the shows not too far from me.  

My last show was Joanne and it attracted a much more casual crowd and was very mainstream. 

You'll be glad to know (and this isn't a spoiler) that this show is MUCH more for Gaga *fans*.  People will dress up and be real little monsters.  I think you're going to have a really good time.  And we will too because I think that you're going to at least one date with Samantha C at a time when Admin will be sleeping and we'll be running loose on GGD.  It's going to be wild.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

NichuuB
1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

I'm not planning to go to the show unless she adds a date for Montreal, or something comes up for one of the shows not too far from me.

she wont add. it was stated by one of the Live Nation's managers that he was sad that they couldnt add more due to her schedule

Property of @Whale

Reginald
24 minutes ago, NicoB said:

i mean, this was stated by the sun, so we kinda shouldve seen this coming

:lmao: "Would The Sun lie?" -me, reading their posts about Versace outfits and the largest stage ever built for a stadium show 

Bonkers
1 minute ago, NicoB said:

she wont add. it was stated by one of the Live Nation's managers that he was sad that they couldnt add more due to her schedule

Oh right, I forgot about that.

Honestly I think tours are very hard on her so I'm glad it's not going to be extended in a way.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

NichuuB
Just now, Bonkers said:

Oh right, I forgot about that.

Honestly I think tours are very hard on her so I'm glad it's not going to be extended in a way.

i just wish there was at least one date at LatAm:messga:

FU2OgOmWQAAL0Ie?format=jpg&name=240x240

Property of @Whale

chromatic puzea
12 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

And we will too because I think that you're going to at least one date with Samantha C at a time when Admin will be sleeping and we'll be running loose on GGD.  It's going to be wild.

omggg!!!! is this real????

the win we're about to won

oprah-excited.gif

do u like the jojo siwa song

Chromatica Island

I am so proud of Natali! I love her designs!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

RAMROD

This one too

4-A38-E1-E4-4788-4642-A04-A-AEF831759-B9

AD342984-55-F6-4-D7-E-BA9-F-56-A9-BFCA93

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

2 hours ago, Munchlax said:

I thought Versace was supposed to have made all the costumes? :confused:

I heard that too tbh but I think they scrapped it last minute! some said they might add some of the versace pieces on other legs of the tour to change things up a bit

Schwerk
2 hours ago, dit said:

I heard that too tbh but I think they scrapped it last minute! some said they might add some of the versace pieces on other legs of the tour to change things up a bit

Could very well be, Perry Meek was asked to design the dancers brand new costumes in 5 days. 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgLLKbsp4x1/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Maybe Babylon was intended to be dressed by Versace?

Either way, I am in love with Natali's work for this tour, especially on the red dress. That draping is very signature to her style and I love how it simulates human tendents and flesh. She also does cool leather sturctured coats, but I don't think the material she worked with for Enigma suited her designs, the shiny plastic. This is so well done.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Bella Goth

i am impressed with natali crafts truly. to be honest i was judgemental and dislike her design during c2c, joanne, enigma. it was cute gaga supported her little sister career, but her design was sloopy and i'll fiting, i was like pls stop. but then when gaga did L4S live show at westfield i super loving the dress then later found out it was natali design!

super proud of her hardwork and dedicated. and dresses after dresses she really did that. until CBT i was droolling after her alice costume and was my favorite, turns out it was natali's design. she did that, you go girly. i love gaga support towards her and not giving up on her dream. power siblings

18 hours ago, Schwerk said:

Could very well be, Perry Meek was asked to design the dancers brand new costumes in 5 days. 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgLLKbsp4x1/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Maybe Babylon was intended to be dressed by Versace?

Either way, I am in love with Natali's work for this tour, especially on the red dress. That draping is very signature to her style and I love how it simulates human tendents and flesh. She also does cool leather sturctured coats, but I don't think the material she worked with for Enigma suited her designs, the shiny plastic. This is so well done.

totally agreed. Natali was always super talented but she really REALLY shined through with this tour. I think after this tour we may see her designs on more artists. Especially for their tours. Her designs are really glorious for stage.

Archived