Doogi

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brian Ryan

Why should we go there?

isnt GGD enough?

This. Why the hell would we need to go to another website just the same as this one that will probably have the same exact users? lol

Ambrosia

I wasn't ever on the old one. Is it worth just a look see? I've heard a lot about it.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Brian Ryan

I posted in this thread: "We might as well promote *a different Gaga fan sites name* while we're at it." or something similar and now that post was hid/deleted. lol

o snap. xD

Cuntalicious

I really miss the FameMB days.. :( I was a member back then. I haven't been on Propagaga for a long time..

ChicaSkas

It's there if you want other info. the archives are the real treasure, seeing anything from the past is worth sniffing through for gems. When it goes up everyone should be allowed to go through it.

I think they are planning to change the layout, it is pretty plain and boxy and boring at the moment :haha:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

bhwv8k.jpg

2h8d8pl.jpg

www.propagaga.com

Posting this here as well:

Back in the day, the earliest days of Gaga's fame, the 3 biggest websites for Lady Gaga were www.ladygaga.com Official Forums, Gaga Daily, and a site called TheFameMB, which was the protype to Propagaga. These sites in those early days had scores of information and old remixes, little known and well known photos, records of discussions of premieres, basically, Gaga History. It's always fun to have a dig through past, educate yourself, and find something wonderful you'd never heard of before.

The PropaGaga archives from January 2009 to December 2012 should be up soon.

For now you can check out their new bulletin board, which is expected to get new themes in the coming weeks to lift it out of the pale plain setup it has now.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

I love the artwork!!!!!!

But that forum... yikes!

bhwv8k.jpg

2h8d8pl.jpg

www.propagaga.com

Posting this here as well:

Back in the day, the earliest days of Gaga's fame, the 3 biggest websites for Lady Gaga were www.ladygaga.com Official Forums, Gaga Daily, and a site called TheFameMB, which was the protype to Propagaga. These sites in those early days had scores of information and old remixes, little known and well known photos, records of discussions of premieres, basically, Gaga History. It's always fun to have a dig through past, educate yourself, and find something wonderful you'd never heard of before.

The PropaGaga archives from January 2009 to December 2012 should be up soon.

For now you can check out their new bulletin board, which is expected to get new themes in the coming weeks to lift it out of the pale plain setup it has now.

That's great. I joined the original TheFameMB, the original Propagaga, and now this one. :) The original Lady Gaga forums were always a mess, and still are.

I wonder how that nut on LG Forum is doing these days. He was tragic. :rofl: He'd write a letter to Gaga on those boards EVERY DAY.

I wasn't ever on the old one. Is it worth just a look see? I've heard a lot about it.

Yeah, pop on over and visit us! :)

I joined. Can we have gif avatars?

Yes, .gif avatars and .gif signatures are allowed :yes:

And to those concerned about the site's layout, the design is being done by Jump, the same guy who did the news site design, so expect great things.

Archived