đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

All Chromatica Ball Videos and Pictures (spoiler)

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies

I couldn't find any thread where we could talk about the different choreos/performances and where we collect and upload pictures or videos we have taken or found on TikTok or Youtube... so I thought I'll create one for all the dates together. (If this already exists I'm sorry and u may delete but I couldn't find anything)

This Youtube Channel has the best quality videos so far (if you know another channel please share)

So my favorite Chromatica performances were Enigma, Babylon, Monster, FW and Replay! Especially the Replay choreo was so sick :air: it was hauting and demonic... and we were all jumping and dancing :pawsup: That was so ****ing cool... I'll never forget it :bradley:

Can you hear the "Hey hey"s she says in between? Gosh I love that!  That would've been cool to add to the studio version... (maybe someone could add it :samanthac:)

I don't know why but the Replay instrumentals have some kind of heavy metals vibes to it - especially when she screams "is torturing me" I LOVE THAT :tony:

I haven't found a good quality of Enigma yet though - only this one which is ok qualitywise (the audio is not that great)

The whole stadium was VIBING

Babylon was AMAZING too! That's gossip :ally:

Some cool pictures that were posted in the chat - I don't know who posted them. I hope it's ok to repost them though.

33881639-98-C5-4-F8-E-AEEC-81982437-E422

6-EF61-C18-CD0-D-4-B33-84-B6-82879-F149-

15-CDF854-3462-4-BCF-B4-BA-B5-F9-AB4-A29

I took a video of this interlude and I hope to god there is also a photoshoot or that we'll some day get the video in good quality. That was beautiful

DB59-AE39-2-C27-482-F-96-DC-EC6-BAF8-A48

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

PSYCHOSHTICK

I really wanna hear the full last interlude + it's transition from video to poem. 

QueenMortuana

Enigma might be my favorite moment. Just Gaga on stage with the microphone, vibing with the song and the crowd along for the ride with her. Just a good upbeat dance song moment without her having to focus on choreography.

Dojo
26 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

omg is like a sea of people, beautiful! 

badfaith

I love this video as well. This is all I ever asked for Babylon :giveup::bradley: The view taken from the crowd as Gaga struts and people clap is :firega:

Mother of Puppies
11 minutes ago, badfaith said:

I love this video as well. This is all I ever asked for Babylon :giveup::bradley: The view taken from the crowd as Gaga struts and people clap is :firega:

and the best part at the end when she goes "yeaaah yeaah yeeeaaaaah" :bradley:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived