💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

CHROMATICA BALL TOURBOOK

antonique

Featured Posts

antonique

hello, monsters!

I finally finished the tour book project that I've had in my mind for Chromatica. I love everything about this record and its an honor to make something like this. It already received a lot of feedback from the fandom, and I'm extremely thankful about it! I hope that Gaga will see that, but I doubt tho(

WARNING: DO NOT OPEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SPOIL THE SHOW!

Thank you! :iamfair::pawsup:

be kind to one another!

JgHaus78

This isn’t the official tour book! He said online that it was a fan made project. Regardless of that fact, I would be happy for this to be legit. 

lance13

Personally, I think you did an AMAZING job!! Thanks for sharing. Is there an official tour book? I haven't seen one. I'd buy one on yours. LOL 

Schwerk

This is so so stunning, you did an amazing job! I wish they would hire you to actually create this, but I guess we dream on. There's so much wasted potential in her fans.

May I ask why you can never see her live? Do you live in a country she never visits?

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

antonique
10 hours ago, rinasawachanta said:

how did you work this fast? amazing job!!!

I've started along with the show happening and finished 12 hours later without breaks)

be kind to one another!

antonique
3 hours ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Woaaaaah i need a tshirt xith this

I had a concept for the shirt too 

be kind to one another!

antonique
6 hours ago, Schwerk said:

This is so so stunning, you did an amazing job! I wish they would hire you to actually create this, but I guess we dream on. There's so much wasted potential in her fans.

May I ask why you can never see her live? Do you live in a country she never visits?

Thank you so much! that would be a dream come true!
Yes I live in one of those. I plan migrating tho. All of my attempts to see her failed so hard:(

be kind to one another!

antonique
8 hours ago, lance13 said:

Personally, I think you did an AMAZING job!! Thanks for sharing. Is there an official tour book? I haven't seen one. I'd buy one on yours. LOL 

as far as I've herad, tourbook wasn't planned(

be kind to one another!

Archived