Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

So disappointed in the Chromatica Ball

Lava

Featured Posts

LandonM170
3 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

But how is it not a good product?

I've been talking with LOADS of people after the tour, most of them not diehard fans and they were BLOWN AWAY. 

Yes, I would also love to hear some songs but let's be real, this fandom shrunk a lot since TFM and BTW era and most of people there were just casual fans that know well known songs. Yall are being way to entitled and exclusive to others. 

Ylu were disappointed by your expectations, not with her and her team's performance. 

I wasn't disappointed with the show I just wish some things were tweaked I thought it was a good product. It was a great show. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TSUNAMI
1 minute ago, LandonM170 said:

I did enjoy the show btw I just had like 3 small complaints. Tsunami, chile I enjoyed the show and would love to go if I could. Glad to know that I'm delusional for loving it. Your whole post is delusion Tsunami.

Now I am delusional one for knowing how to read.

LandonM170
1 minute ago, TSUNAMI said:

Now I am delusional one for knowing how to read.

I literally said I enjoyed the show in the first damn sentence of my post. You acted like I just trashed everything about her, her music, her shows when I didn't. All I said was that I think as a little monster I should be able to say what I liked and didn't like about the show without having to get ridiculed for something. It's one of her best shows for me it's up there with The Monster Ball (2.0) being around my 2nd or 3rd favorite show from her. 

You typed out that whole ****ing essay and got mad at me for saying I enjoyed the show but I think that it's ok for a little monster to not like everything about it. I did mix up complain and constructive criticism and I will own up to that!

SevenAteNine
2 hours ago, MoonIight said:

I'm selling my ticket tbh, who wants it? :grr:

ME ! 

RIP 9.

Pennywise
42 minutes ago, Lava said:

DISCO HEAVEN AT CHROMATICA BALL BYE LMAOOOO

okay someone better do a Babylon/Disco Heaven mashup quick because I have a feeling that it could sound great :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

TSUNAMI

I literally said I enjoyed the show in the first damn sentence of my post. You acted like I just trashed everything about her, her music, her shows when I didn't. All I said was that I think as a little monster I should be able to say what I liked and didn't like about the show without having to get ridiculed for something. It's one of her best shows for me it's up there with The Monster Ball (2.0) being around my 2nd or 3rd favorite show from her. 

You typed out that whole ****ing essay and got mad at me for saying I enjoyed the show but I think that it's ok for a little monster to not like everything about it. I did mix up complain and constructive criticism and I will own up to that!

My post wasn't directed to you only. It's accumulated frustration from reading bunch of posts trashing the show. 

You can say what you like or did not like but a lot of people are expressing a disappointment. Disappointment of what? Did she promised 'Hey I'm gonna do ALL the songs from Chromatica Deluxe album and all is gonna be pink, and I'm gonna wear heels, here is also stage layout, please buy a ticket for my show'?? I would understand a disappointment in that case but some people need to chill down. 

You may not be the one but there are fans trashin the show and I will not allow that.

Xardas

Everybody complaining about ARTPOP and Joanne not making it to the setlist: 

1. Where have you been while these albums were not charting their best? Show me proofs of you bying at least 20 copies of albums and singles and streaming them as hell back then! 

2. Ppl coming to CB are not only monsters. Imo it's good to make it as inclusive as possible by singing the hits most ppl know Gaga from and its more Love Game than Applause! Trust me. 

3. If you wanted to hear that songs you should've gone to ArtRave or JWT or hire Gaga to play at your Wedding. Then you'd have your song.

4. My favorite songs have also been omitted and I don't cry over this bc I do concerts myself and making a decent playlist takes a lot things to take into consideration. You're all overreacting.

5. I cannot imagine the meltdown of yours when she will do her 10th album tour or residency. (Remember she has six studio albums and one soundtrack album made of actual songs which is treated by most ppl as her regular album since in many aspects it is.

IG: @bartoszprazuch

LandonM170
1 minute ago, TSUNAMI said:

My post wasn't directed to you only. It's accumulated frustration from reading bunch of posts trashing the show. 

You can say what you like or did not like but a lot of people are expressing a disappointment. Disappointment of what? Did she promised 'Hey I'm gonna do ALL the songs from Chromatica Deluxe album and all is gonna be pink, and I'm gonna wear heels, here is also stage layout, please buy a ticket for my show'?? I would understand a disappointment in that case but some people need to chill down. 

You may not be the one but there are fans trashin the show and I will not allow that.

Ok glad to know... but I am still disappointed in no ARTPOP lmao (still wanna see the show live though)

TSUNAMI
Just now, LandonM170 said:

Ok glad to know... but I am still disappointed in no ARTPOP lmao (still wanna see the show live though)

Sis to which show are you going I'm gonna get up to the stage as a openingact and sing whichever song you like in a blonde wig and heels :creepflop:

LandonM170
2 minutes ago, Xardas said:

1. Where have you been while these albums were not charting their best? Show me proofs of you bying at least 20 copies of albums and singles and streaming them as hell back then! 

3 minutes ago, Xardas said:

3. If you wanted to hear that songs you should've gone to ArtRave or JWT or hire Gaga to play at your Wedding. Then you'd have your song.

4 minutes ago, Xardas said:

4. My favorite songs have also been omitted and I don't cry over this bc I do concerts myself and making a decent playlist takes a lot things to take into consideration. You're all overreacting.

I didn't become a little monster or even a fan of Gaga's at all until 2020, so I lost. Also I am not raging over the fact Applause and Venus didn't make the set. Is it sad? Yeah, but I am not crying, upset, or overreacting about it.

LandonM170
3 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

Sis to which show are you going I'm gonna get up to the stage as a openingact and sing whichever song you like in a blonde wig and heels :creepflop:

I am probably not going but if I go it will be the Atlanta show lol this would be a moment lmao

Xardas
Just now, LandonM170 said:

I didn't become a little monster or even a fan of Gaga's at all until 2020, so I lost. Also I am not raging over the fact Applause and Venus didn't make the set. Is it sad? Yeah, but I am not crying, upset, or overreacting about it.

She was there! Not her fault

IG: @bartoszprazuch

LandonM170
Just now, Xardas said:

She was there! Not her fault

I wasn't blaming her I was blaming me. I said I lost

Big Sean Omg GIF

TSUNAMI

I am probably not going but if I go it will be the Atlanta show lol this would be a moment lmao

A moment to leave the stadium perhaps :lmao:

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived