💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Leak: Babylon Early Version

Benji

Featured Posts

Prostitute Barbie

I had no idea this was happening today omg best illegal early bday present she could’ve given me :messga: something my gay heart has desired for years 

Also: I could live without the guitars but Bloodpop is a snake for getting rid of those harmonizing vocals on the official release :huntyga:

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BABYL0N
3 hours ago, Dayman said:

The photoshoot was done August 28th 2018.

Oh okay that would make sense, weird anyways cause this version is definitely unfinished. Maybe original LG6 was polished by Bloodpops clean production later :ohwell:

Donatellah
12 hours ago, Gangie said:

Ok, it's good but it's the weakest vesrsion in my opinion :bradley:

I STRONGLY disagree cause the released HL version is boring and empty af compared to this demo :P

Anyway, 2020 me is shaking! I remember the first time I heard the leaked snippet I ended up obsessed with this version. This one is honestly really enjoyable to be a rough mix :3

gagaohlala
1 hour ago, Donatellah said:

I STRONGLY disagree cause the released HL version is boring and empty af compared to this demo :P

Anyway, 2020 me is shaking! I remember the first time I heard the leaked snippet I ended up obsessed with this version. This one is honestly really enjoyable to be a rough mix :3

Well the Haus Labs version is better to me because the Haus Labs beat is much stronger and present during the whole song. I don’t really like the guitar or the funky instruments, I like the metallic electro cold and dark Haus Labs instrumental so much. But I would just add those amazing backings vocals during the chorus’ second part (falsetto) and the « ba ba Babylon battle for your life Babylon » part which slaaaaps hard in the early version

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

sucker punch

a little bit messy, i really like it, but the "uh-huh" are all over the place it gets annoying. didn't expect it to be like this but i'm so glad we finally got it.

also, bloodclot said it got a lot of iterations, so there may be better mixes of this one.

pd: this specific part of the haus labs instrumental is literally pure ART, it's eargasmic https://onlyfiles.io/f/6b7e0626fcee46e3abffd58c45117eb7

talk is cheap but costs a lot

sucker punch

now we make a summoning circle and manifest for stupid love cuz that **** BANGS

talk is cheap but costs a lot

Gangie
4 hours ago, gagaohlala said:

Well the Haus Labs version is better to me because the Haus Labs beat is much stronger and present during the whole song. I don’t really like the guitar or the funky instruments, I like the metallic electro cold and dark Haus Labs instrumental so much. But I would just add those amazing backings vocals during the chorus’ second part (falsetto) and the « ba ba Babylon battle for your life Babylon » part which slaaaaps hard in the early version

I think that they didn't put this in the Haus Labs version because they wanted album version to stay superior.

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Damon

it's so interesting how many very different versions of this song we heard

babylon really is that chamaleonic bitch and we stan

... and now i just sit in silence.

sucker punch
7 hours ago, Elliot Parker said:

I made a mix with the album version

episode 14 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

https://onlyfiles.io/f/a1f71cc9817c4781bbb6622668744da8

53 minutes ago, guyfilmoutsold said:

this is my mix with the demo inst we have