đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Leak: Babylon Early Version

Benji

Featured Posts

Dayman
1 hour ago, Charmz said:

Remember the Haus labs version (and less so the Demo we got today) samples this:

“Oizo” by Los - I think that she was dancing to this at the haus labs launch? Idk! 

1 hour ago, PartySick said:

Iirc it just uses the same stock vocal sample as that song. In the same way Judas and someone else's song used the same RedOne sample :lolly:

They use multiple samples from the Mr Oizo - Dirty Hands Pack. Mr Oizo is a friend and collaborator of Boys Noize.

The samples can be found on splice as following

OIZ_beat_voice_loop_tart_103.wav is the vocal sample in HL + EV

OIZ_beat_dirt_loops_break_146.wav is the synth break at the end of the HL version

OIZ_synth_leatherface.wav is the synth hit in all versions

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tomiel25
21 minutes ago, GregJA said:

There’s so many for Babylon - it’s hard at this point to remember which are demos, which are fanmade and which are official :ladyhaha:

Yes thid one i metioned was the first leak of the bridge on full so i really doubt its fanmade, because the first leaked snipped of the bridge only have the final part of it,  i dont think that somebody could have remixed it without the first seconds of the bridge that have not leaked by then 

i can't speak english but i can if you like

Dayman
2 hours ago, Art Ploft said:

the double beat

and a lillte uh hummmmmmmm before "Strut it out, walk a mile" in 0:05/0:06

That's the same as the on that leaked. The chorus is the first one of the demo and the second half of it is cut in - whether it was done at the time of it being played or after the fact is another question - but you can tell its cut because the second half is the same as the leak, but the first "thats gossip" cuts off the "thats" most likely because it is a rough cutting and that first lyric starts at the end of the prior bar.

Regina George

Released version >>>>>>

Yet another proof of how fans overhype everything unreleased like it’s THAT better than what’s released. 

Dayman
7 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Released version >>>>>>

Yet another proof of how fans overhype everything unreleased like it’s THAT better than what’s released. 

I mean to be fair. The more noticeable harmonies on the chorus are a serve - as is the guitar. BUT it is clearly a very rough mix of the song. If any officially released song had mixing like this that would be... shocking to say the least.

Charmz
1 minute ago, Dayman said:

I mean to be fair. The more noticeable harmonies on the chorus are a serve - as is the guitar. BUT it is clearly a very rough mix of the song. If any officially released song had mixing like this that would be... shocking to say the least.

I agree it’s a rough mix, but this demo quality is very good! Clear and audible I mean.

Considering some demo leaks sound like they’re underwater in a wind turbine (I remember the first leak of “nothing on but the radio” lol)

I honestly kind of think this was a mix that - at one point - was close to being the version we got until it was changed for Chromatica.

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

Dayman
1 minute ago, Charmz said:

I agree it’s a rough mix, but this demo quality is very good! Clear and audible I mean.

Considering some demo leaks sound like they’re underwater in a wind turbine (I remember the first leak of “nothing on but the radio” lol)

I honestly kind of think this was a mix that - at one point - was close to being the version we got until it was changed for Chromatica.

Well the clarity is one thing - as long as the file comes from an export the clarity should be decently listenable. But like the vocal mixing is extremely loud on this and the wet mix is super rough when it comes to the reverb. Realistically the one that was almost on Chromatica is the released one for Haus Labs. The only thing that I can see potentially being different is maybe the inclusion of the cut lyrics. We have the leaked stems for that version [which is also in turn the final iteration of this demos production path] and the mix is pretty final when compared to the HL ad and DoC mix with only minor differences - biggest one being the actual length of it.

ConnorFilm

Have we figured out the new lyrics from the demo? 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Dayman
12 minutes ago, GaGaLB said:

911 and sL demo next.

Let's form a summoning circle.

BabylonChristmas
14 minutes ago, GaGaLB said:

911 and sL demo next.

Manifesting this :pawsup:

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

TriforceZZ
33 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

Have we figured out the new lyrics from the demo? 

I've listened like 20 times to that new line, I'm between "watch kid chain for king and queen" and "what's cha-ching for king and queen" and neither make any sense :enigma:

Dayman
6 minutes ago, TriforceZZ said:

I've listened like 20 times to that new line, I'm between "watch kid chain for king and queen" and "what's cha-ching for king and queen" and neither make any sense :enigma:

I mean I could see the second one making sense cause the lines about money through out the song. But I definitely hear the first one more - that being said doubt its either. She's singing in cursive tbh.

Archived