Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Leak: Babylon Early Version

Benji

Featured Posts

Elliot Parker
5 minutes ago, guyfilmoutsold said:

right??????? hes so sick and twisted

Yeah, even because he didn't even use the choir from the album version, the vocals are flat in HL, it seems that even part of the backing vocals were removed

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lukazilla
Just now, guyfilmoutsold said:

its a recording..... we'd be able to tell if it was edited lolololol

this came from paper mag shoot cause gags played it there and a worker leaked it

I know!!! I used to listen to it at least 15 times a day when it leaked. but revisiting it now that we got an similar version in a good quality, looks two different parts were mixed together. but yeah, definitely two different versions !!!

lukazilla

now we need someone to mix the early version demo vocals with the Haus Labs instrumental and bam!!! another great version of Babylon 

Art Ploft
Just now, lukazilla said:

now we need someone to mix the early version demo vocals with the Haus Labs instrumental and bam!!! another great version of Babylon 

I'm working on this

lukazilla
1 minute ago, Art Ploft said:

I'm working on this

thank you, thank you, thank you!!! you're doing your part and I love you for this đź’–đź’–đź’–

guyfilmoutsold
6 minutes ago, Art Ploft said:

and this

Spoiler

"intro"?

and dancing

arent these both in the demo inst

AllyCampana

somebody please master this one it has the possibility of being a great addition to chromatica

Ally

Charmz

Remember the Haus labs version (and less so the Demo we got today) samples this:

“Oizo” by Los - I think that she was dancing to this at the haus labs launch? Idk! 

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

PartySick
22 minutes ago, Charmz said:

Remember the Haus labs version (and less so the Demo we got today) samples this:

“Oizo” by Los - I think that she was dancing to this at the haus labs launch? Idk! 

Iirc it just uses the same stock vocal sample as that song. In the same way Judas and someone else's song used the same RedOne sample :lolly:

đź–¤

Art Ploft

Early
https://onlyfiles.io/f/1d441fc062a1441da7eae581d5aa2b14

V Mag
https://onlyfiles.io/f/e94174784b714f3dbdf178d24d2ba238

in V Mag instrumental doesnt have bowie guitar sample (https://onlyfiles.io/f/89b0f79e16b1448191496d87908783c5) when she sings

"Strut it out, walk a mile Serve it, ancient city style
Talk it out, babble on Battle for your life, Babylon
That's gossip, what you on? Money don't talk, rip that song
Gossip, babble on Battle for your life, Babylon"

Tomiel25

Like Manicure and Mary Jane Holland i bet there are multiple demos for babylon. the snippet that leaked some days ago have a small armonies/intrumental transition after the second chorus just before the bridge part.

i can't speak english but i can if you like

GregJA
2 minutes ago, Tomiel25 said:

Like Manicure and Mary Jane Holland i bet there are multiple demos for babylon. the snippet that leaked some days ago have a small armonies/intrumental transition after the second chorus just before the bridge part.

There’s so many for Babylon - it’s hard at this point to remember which are demos, which are fanmade and which are official :ladyhaha:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Archived