Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Leak: Babylon Early Version

Benji

Featured Posts

Daenerys
Just now, Daniel922 said:

Did it leak?

No, I think just about 27 seconds in total leaked. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Daniel922 said:

Did it leak?

It’s on YouTube just look up Babylon original demo 2022 leak

Benji
4 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

If he can stop cutting songs so short and actually give them room to breathe, let the instrumental do it's thing, I'll give you that. But most of his stuff is overly concise and borders on overproduced when compared to her earlier work, especially BTW where we were served instrumental break downs. 

I think this is more a trend issue rather than something Bloodpop/Gaga want to do.  Songs are very short now thanks to streaming and TikTok.

I hope artists will return to releasing Single/Radio edits and Album versions. Sure give us something short and powerful for a single but on the albums it deserves to breathe and have its moment.

2 minutes ago, Benji said:

I think this is more a trend issue rather than something Bloodpop/Gaga want to do.  Songs are very short now thanks to streaming and TikTok.

I hope artists will return to releasing Single/Radio edits and Album versions. Sure give us something short and powerful for a single but on the albums it deserves to breathe and have its moment.

I don’t think Gaga cares about it tbh, it’s probably a BloodPop / Interscope issue. BTW and Bad Romance were 5min songs and lead singles. TEOG has 5m30s !

littlepotter
5 minutes ago, Lava said:

It’s on YouTube still

I meant the bridge :billie:

chaeri pls

Benji
2 minutes ago, Super said:

I don’t think Gaga cares about it tbh, it’s probably a BloodPop / Interscope issue. BTW and Bad Romance were 5min songs and lead singles. TEOG has 5 minutes and a half. 

Both existed before streaming was popular and TikTok, plus Bad Romance has a shorter single edit that cuts the song down.  I think you’re right in blaming Interscope, they wanted short songs back during ARTPOP too.

Just now, littlepotter said:

I meant the bridge :billie:

Oh lmao. Let’s hope the whole thing just gets leaked :trollga:

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, Benji said:

Perhaps you're right, but I even noticed this on Joanne which was 2016 and arguably before TikToks rise. And it's not just the length, it's also the sound. Which is why so many people comment that AYO (for one example) sounded amazing live and on the record is very...sub par. This isn't THAT thread tho so I will rest my case :trollga:

Moonlight on Water

WHY DIDN'T WE GET THIS ****ING VERSION?!?!?!?!?! GAGA!

she/her

scheibemonster

OH MY GODDDD?! Why is that bridge/verse not on the final version like WHAT??? 

I HEARD ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU SAIIIIDDDDD :worship2:

• PartySick changed the title to Leak: Babylon Early Version

Archived