đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Leak: Babylon Early Version

Benji

Featured Posts

Achromatic

i love this but i cant stop thinking about the fact that PROBABLY there’s ANOTHER version with this instrumental: 

(the ending is different) :cyanlights:

I’m my bestfriend

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sucker punch
7 hours ago, Achromatic said:

i love this but i cant stop thinking about the fact that PROBABLY there’s ANOTHER version with this instrumental: 

(the ending is different) :cyanlights:

weird how this "official" instrumental is like 20 seconds longer than the DoC version...

talk is cheap but costs a lot

guyfilmoutsold
2 hours ago, sucker punch said:

weird how this "official" instrumental is like 20 seconds longer than the DoC version...

its because its a demo instrumental made in 2019, its just really close to DoC version minus some stems and the length ofc

GregJA
18 hours ago, guyfilmoutsold said:

this is my mix with the demo inst we have

https://onlyfiles.io/f/67f58e9e23a747009b180466da58912f

it slaps... this shouldve been the haus labs version

This is so close to the superior version I’ve been wanting since 2020 :bradley:

my perfect version also includes the Bowie guitar but this is the closest and should have been the Haus Labs DOC version over what we got

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

guyfilmoutsold
3 minutes ago, GregJA said:

This is so close to the superior version I’ve been wanting since 2020 :bradley:

my perfect version also includes the Bowie guitar but this is the closest and should have been the Haus Labs DOC version over what we got

i thought about adding the bowie guitar... but it kinda sounds out of place even in the early version

lemme add it rq to test that though

GregJA
2 minutes ago, guyfilmoutsold said:

i thought about adding the bowie guitar... but it kinda sounds out of place even in the early version

lemme add it rq to test that though

That would be awesome! I’m pretty sure it would sound out of place or too busy/chaotic, but it always made me wonder if they had produced it with those things in mind it could have worked, but I can see how trying to combine them as they are would be difficult 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

sucker punch
48 minutes ago, guyfilmoutsold said:

its because its a demo instrumental made in 2019, its just really close to DoC version minus some stems and the length ofc

oh i didn't know that :ph34r:

guyfilmoutsold
1 minute ago, GregJA said:

That would be awesome! I’m pretty sure it would sound out of place or too busy/chaotic, but it always made me wonder if they had produced it with those things in mind it could have worked, but I can see how trying to combine them as they are would be difficult 

im sure with some mixing or even a different type of guitar (which i do NOT have the skillset to try either), it could fit in perfectly. it honestly sounds like they just threw a guitar sample on the early version and called it a day

gagaohlala

Honestly I think the demo instrumental from 2019 (used at Haus Labs Launch party, we have some videos of Gaga dancing to it) is perfect. So my perfect Haus Labs Babylon would have been the DoC one we have but with that demo instrumental, and then just add the backing vocals (starting with the Babyloooon! falsetto) from the first chorus of the early version to the all the choruses. Boom perfect. I would try to do my own mix but I don’t really know how to make everything sound professional and mastered.

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

sucker punch
2 hours ago, gagaohlala said:

I would try to do my own mix but I don’t really know how to make everything sound professional and mastered.

i could try it if you want. i have made some basic mixes before and posted some on youtube and some kept for me. this is a fashion! one (of a few) i did in 2018 and never put it out anywhere: https://onlyfiles.io/f/fb8dcd5ecd724c12b419aafa1d6234ca

GregJA
9 hours ago, guyfilmoutsold said:

https://onlyfiles.io/f/a9efea8242994236a5d084a2ae251be4

i think the guitar makes the mix sound UGLY....

Hide contents

heres a better version of demo + early with the filtered stem pack by @Kitana<333

https://onlyfiles.io/f/770589a688e24dda83b38a1307bf2288

You did a great job actually!

:cryga:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Benji

I’ve seen murmurs there’s a second demo floating around?

ARTPOPe
36 minutes ago, Benji said:

I’ve seen murmurs there’s a second demo floating around?

Maybe it's the demo that was played at the V-Magazine shoot.

While similar, there are a few differences in the vocals and their arrangement/mixing.

Maybe it's a concept demo and she just goes "Gossip ba Babylon" for 2 minutes or speaks gibberish like on the Applause concept demo :ladyhaha:

This one sounds fanmade to me

---

I've been listening to this Demo so much ever since it leaked, I'm literally obsessed with it :giveup:

Stream The Love Invention

Dayman
10 hours ago, ARTPOPe said:

Maybe it's the demo that was played at the V-Magazine shoot.

While similar, there are a few differences in the vocals and their arrangement/mixing.

Maybe it's a concept demo and she just goes "Gossip ba Babylon" for 2 minutes or speaks gibberish like on the Applause concept demo :ladyhaha:

This one sounds fanmade to me

---

I've been listening to this Demo so much ever since it leaked, I'm literally obsessed with it :giveup:

Yeah that "c'mon" is from You and I. Def fanmade.

Archived