💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Golden Circle experience?

Mardy

Featured Posts

Daenerys
3 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

It's understandable though. I queued for a good 8 hours yesterday, and it can be frustrating when tons of people try to "get back to their spot". Lots of times it's also just people who came in late who are using it as an excuse.

It's hard to draw the line when you should/shouldn't believe someone's story. The only good instance I saw yesterday was a guy who literally had a picture of himself standing in front row :laughga:

For shows like Joanne, I made friends with everyone around me and when we needed a spot saved it was easy for people to tell security "yeah that guy has been here he just went to the bathroom" or something like that. For Enigma I just didn't want the stress of it so I went to a couple of shows and hung out around tha back, it wasn't as packed and I still had a great view of her and the stage. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Head Empty
17 minutes ago, Illundressyou said:

so many people holding up their phones, blocking the view even more

This keeps baffling me. When the show started LITERALLY 80% of people around me started filming. I couldn't see a thing anymore, and I'm 1.81cm / 5'11

DON'T DO IT PEOPLE. Maybe take a quick video/photo at a random moment just for your own recollection. But don't ruin the moment for yourself and others by forcing a smartphone into view.

16 hours ago, Why am I on GGD said:

This keeps baffling me. When the show started LITERALLY 80% of people around me started filming. I couldn't see a thing anymore, and I'm 1.81cm / 5'11

DON'T DO IT PEOPLE. Maybe take a quick video/photo at a random moment just for your own recollection. But don't ruin the moment for yourself and others by forcing a smartphone into view.

people are there to not enjoy the show but to film it and watch it later on their phones

Surely it has been discussed till death but i can't find anything... can please someone educate me about which one was the GC?.. until the first separation in the field or the second (the one that was touching the B Stage/Piano stage)?

hell0samuel
8 hours ago, Rober said:

Surely it has been discussed till death but i can't find anything... can please someone educate me about which one was the GC?.. until the first separation in the field or the second (the one that was touching the B Stage/Piano stage)?

I am wondering this too 

as from the crowd photos there appears to be 3 sections of GA 

Illundressyou
On 7/18/2022 at 11:25 PM, ARTPOP said:

Like in the middle of both catwalks close to one of them? or to the outer side? You could not get a better position because you were late or..?

Yeah in the middle between the catwalks but closer to the left one. When I entered the circle people had already gathered around the stage and the catwalks, over all it was still fairly empty but the best spots were taken. Friends of mine arrived around 4pm and still got near where I was, it's just if you wanna be right at the front you have to consider being even earlier, many of those actually slept there before (even though ''camping'' was forbidden)

Illundressyou
21 hours ago, Rober said:

As far as I remember, GC didn't touch the B stage

EGOT2027

i’m trying to avoid most spoilers, but can someone give me advice on where to stand? i have early entry for the chicago show but don’t plan on getting there waaaaay in advance or anything. i’m also wondering if the entire area between the catwalks is going to be the GA pit in the united states? and then the chair sections will be around the b stage?? also not sure where the b stage will go in baseball stadiums

kmonster2479
On 7/18/2022 at 10:21 PM, Illundressyou said:

definitely front of main stage or somewhere around the second stage, she only used the catwalks like 1x each sadly...

Do you happen to know if the end of right hand catwalk / walkway space for Free Woman was empty-ish when you went in? And had they already blocked out the path / split audience before the gig started?

I have GCEE but I'm like 5'3 and going alone, so very undecided if I should wait all day to be at front or just arrive on doors and resign myself to being towards the back but hopefully near her FW walkway. I feel like I'm doomed to not see **** either way 🙈 

Illundressyou
5 hours ago, kmonster2479 said:

Do you happen to know if the end of right hand catwalk / walkway space for Free Woman was empty-ish when you went in? And had they already blocked out the path / split audience before the gig started?

I have GCEE but I'm like 5'3 and going alone, so very undecided if I should wait all day to be at front or just arrive on doors and resign myself to being towards the back but hopefully near her FW walkway. I feel like I'm doomed to not see **** either way 🙈 

Unfortunately I didn't pay attention when I arrived and didn't see anything of the FW walkway, I was surprised when I saw that she walked through the crowd :messga:

dawntreader

The Golden Circle in Arnhem was really overcrowded, no space to move, people got mad, and security where Lady Gaga passes to reach the piano stage sometimes forced some people to walk back (which was hard to do) and use the entrance on the other side, and let other people through. The show was excellent, the people around me very very nice, but the circumstances of this GC made it an exhausting and frustrating experience. 

Suuus
22 minutes ago, dawntreader said:

The Golden Circle in Arnhem was really overcrowded, no space to move, people got mad, and security where Lady Gaga passes to reach the piano stage sometimes forced some people to walk back (which was hard to do) and use the entrance on the other side, and let other people through. The show was excellent, the people around me very very nice, but the circumstances of this GC made it an exhausting and frustrating experience. 

I absolutaly argee the show itself was great but it was indeed way to overcrowded they should sell less ga tickets and people were sitting on the floor taking up even more space it was also unbearably hot it wasnt for the free water hand outs people would have passed out i did love the interactive bracelet but the merch was kinda meh 

Archived