Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Possible expansion of Chromatica Ball

NightStar

Featured Posts

Monstermilo

this is her best tour hands down and its sad its only 20 dates, wish she wouldve done 20 dates this year and 20 dates in beginning of 2023 

21 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

this is her best tour hands down and its sad its only 20 dates, wish she wouldve done 20 dates this year and 20 dates in beginning of 2023 

True. I didnt see this coming honestly, it's such a well praised stadium tour. Dont get me wrong, i always see her tours as great..but this one feels like for the masses. Straightforward, pop, rock, Gaga, and still in Chromatica theme (coz it should).

I hope she just mentions in one of her tour stops that she STILL intends to tour to the rest of the world in the future..you know. Just a light of hope

monstertoronto
On 7/18/2022 at 5:11 AM, NightStar said:

Hey guys, 

since this tour is supposed to wrap up in the end of September, do you believe she may add a couple of Australia/New Zealand shows closer to Christmas, since it's gonna be summer down under? Since she's doing stadiums this time, it's not required to be an intensive leg of the tour, it may be something like her Japan appearance with two gigs. 

This isn’t happening. Arthur Fogel from Live Nation said the tour was a big success and his only regret was that “there simply wasn’t anytime to add any more dates” or something like that. Gaga’s schedule is packed. 

Monstermilo
6 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

This isn’t happening. Arthur Fogel from Live Nation said the tour was a big success and his only regret was that “there simply wasn’t anytime to add any more dates” or something like that. Gaga’s schedule is packed. 

i feel like after she films joker she could def do more dates 

this tour is just too good for it to only be 20 dates :( ive never seen ppl flock to a gaga tour like this - she needs to exploit this level of interest while she is still young because she prolly tour when shes in her 40s

also she seems so happy being on stage, shes so full of energy

TimotheeChalamet
14 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

i feel like after she films joker she could def do more dates 

No

Nathan

It’s a major shame there aren't more dates. I feel like this should have been about 40 dates tbh, the tour is but would have been her biggest ever.  

ELECTROHEART

Well I think she could do a Sticky & Sweet Tour 2008/2009 and announce like 10 or 15 dates for a Chromatica Ball Stadium Tour 2.0 for summer 2023 in Latam, Asia and Australia, on her schedule for next year she only has the 22 remaining shows of  ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶m̶a̶r̶e̶ Vegas residency.

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Juanlittlem
26 minutes ago, ELECTROHEART said:

Well I think she could do a Sticky & Sweet Tour 2008/2009 and announce like 10 or 15 dates for a Chromatica Ball Stadium Tour 2.0 for summer 2023 in Latam, Asia and Australia, on her schedule for next year she only has the 22 remaining shows of  ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶m̶a̶r̶e̶ Vegas residency.

She'll probably rework the Vegas residency and add more dates there since there was this rumor of it coming back in 2023. It's easy money and she can rest while doing it.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

SimonBaetens

I hope so for the fans who have not been able to see Gaga live in a long time, but I think they would have announced new dates and started selling tickets for them by now if it was happening. 

Helxig

This is my biggest dream because I'm a kiwi and I'm really sad that she's not coming to Australasia. But it's not happening. She's going to start preparing for and filming the Joker sequel soon

I'm just trying to accept that I'm going to miss her best tour in 10 years and come to terms with it :smh:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Omar Vela

I think she could probably add new dates for 2023 after Joker filming and other things in her agenda. If you search "gaga tour chromatica ticketmaster" the first option says "Lady Gaga Tickets | 2022-23 Tour & Concert Dates" and it's from ticketmaster official page. So I have hope even if that makes me sad later lol

Archived