Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica the anti ARTPOP tour?

ARTPOPIllusion

Featured Posts

Chromatica Island

I honestly think the setlist is great as it is.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

I don’t mind the lack of ARTPOP/Joanne to be honest. I think she’s just testing the waters and setlist could change in the upcoming shows. She has so many songs now it’s hard to do most of the album she’s promoting. 

ARTPOPIllusion
1 minute ago, Anderson123 said:

I don’t mind the lack of ARTPOP/Joanne to be honest. I think she’s just testing the waters and setlist could change in the upcoming shows. She has so many songs now it’s hard to do most of the album she’s promoting. 

I think it’s a very strong possibility considering enigma was allegedly  put in Alejandro’s spot last minute. I’m so excited for what’s to come!  My show isn’t till September lol 

HausOfAntonio

Lets be honest - Swine would’ve the PERFECT add on to the setlist. 

ARTPOPIllusion
9 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Lets be honest - Swine would’ve the PERFECT add on to the setlist. 

ABSOLUTELY.. Fun Yes GIF by Lilly Singh swine and a  dawn of chromatica mashup…. I know wigs would’ve been flying left and right 

Delulu Rogers

Everyone talking about how she is prioritizing her hits/has too many songs to perform them all etc but those excuses don't hold up. 

Applause was a huge hit, much bigger than love game. And she easily could have swapped out monster for Venus or something. 

It's even more strange how she snubbed it given the whole petition thing. She even acknowledged in an interview from last year how much the audience loves hearing applause. 

LaLuna

If there's one thing I've learned as someone who's attended many concerts from my favorite artists is to just accept the setlist as it is and that some albums/songs might get snubbed. I personally don't mind the lack of ARTPOP, but there's always a possibility that the setlist will be adjusted later on. 

ARTPOPIllusion
7 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Everyone talking about how she is prioritizing her hits/has too many songs to perform them all etc but those excuses don't hold up. 

Applause was a huge hit, much bigger than love game. And she easily could have swapped out monster for Venus or something. 

It's even more strange how she snubbed it given the whole petition thing. She even acknowledged in an interview from last year how much the audience loves hearing applause. 

Thank you! I don’t know why some people in here are getting all snobby with me when I just voiced how I would’ve liked one song from my favorite gaga album.  Applause has always been a fun time when she performs it. :enigma: 

warhol killer

I think Applause and ARTPOP would have fitted somewhere, idk about the other songs tho.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

GagaUnderYou

For ARTPOP’s 10th anniversary, a special edition box set will be released with both ACT I & II and she will be doing a few nights special performing both acts. 

Applause & Venus should have made the show though, and that would have satisfied everyone tbh Monster & LoveGame could have been swapped, though hearing Monster again is refreshing. 

Smother Em Eh

Who knows why no AP songs were added but maybe she’ll switch it up and hopefully add some AP tracks! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

KleinGa

The fact that there are so many threads about the ARTPOP snub and not a single one about Miss Joanne being snubbed too :messga::messga:

At least Perfect Illusion deserved a spot, its the perfect stadium song :giveup:

ARTPOPIllusion
Just now, JgHaus78 said:

Isn’t this what everyone wanted LG5 to be??? I am confusion 

Wdym?

Archived