💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

TCB: Are you more or less excited after seeing clips?

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

monstertoronto
4 minutes ago, The BPD Monster said:

Well 💀 and members were attacking me. But i think she added extra little screens in London 

Who attacked you? 

there were also little screen on the side in Toronto 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The BPD Monster
1 minute ago, monstertoronto said:

Who attacked you? 

there were also little screen on the side in Toronto 

I commented on 2 threads that the stage isn't suitable for stadiums and people on the sides can't see it. Also i said i didn't like the stage and then kindness punks who think we should love everything gaga does, started attacking me with aggressive comments. It's ok I'm so used to it. Even ggd will delete my thread if i say I don't like the stage. Btw she added those extra screens after London. Before that they didn't excit 

Alxjcgn
3 minutes ago, The BPD Monster said:

I commented on 2 threads that the stage isn't suitable for stadiums and people on the sides can't see it. Also i said i didn't like the stage and then kindness punks who think we should love everything gaga does, started attacking me with aggressive comments. It's ok I'm so used to it. Even ggd will delete my thread if i say I don't like the stage. Btw she added those extra screens after London. Before that they didn't excit 

I agree the stage isn't really for stadiums but from seating charts for the remainder of the tour, it seems like there will be less people staring just at the side... I am yet to see the show (I see it tomorrow and sit on the side) so I will see I guess- but the seating chart does not show looking me at where the side of the stage will be. 

Suuus
13 minutes ago, The BPD Monster said:

Its almost like you cant have an actual opinion here

Ack1234
On 7/17/2022 at 11:49 PM, monstertoronto said:

Yes that’s what I want to know because I also have a side seat!

I was in block 105 row 3 Tottenham London and i think it was restricted 

The BPD Monster
4 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Its almost like you cant have an actual opinion here

Not at all 🙃

The BPD Monster
15 minutes ago, Alxjcgn said:

I agree the stage isn't really for stadiums but from seating charts for the remainder of the tour, it seems like there will be less people staring just at the side... I am yet to see the show (I see it tomorrow and sit on the side) so I will see I guess- but the seating chart does not show looking me at where the side of the stage will be. 

Don't worry they added extra screens. It's small but still better than nothing. The stage might not be the best but still the whole tour (dancing, visuals, interludes and singing) is top tier. Hope u will enjoy the show🥰

monstertoronto
38 minutes ago, The BPD Monster said:

That’s too bad.  I agree that the stage is not great for stadiums especially when they sold a lot of sections on the sides. It would have been easy to have an open stage design that would allow everyone to have a good view. I actually moved bought new seats in the middle after all the threads here because I realized I wouldn’t see a lot of the show from the side. I loved the show a lot but I do think the staging concept was flawed given the crowds they were expecting and the seating arrangements and views they were selling. 

The BPD Monster
9 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

That’s too bad.  I agree that the stage is not great for stadiums especially when they sold a lot of sections on the sides. It would have been easy to have an open stage design that would allow everyone to have a good view. I actually moved bought new seats in the middle after all the threads here because I realized I wouldn’t see a lot of the show from the side. I loved the show a lot but I do think the staging concept was flawed given the crowds they were expecting and the seating arrangements and views they were selling. 

Finally someone understood me 🙃

Alxjcgn
1 hour ago, The BPD Monster said:

Don't worry they added extra screens. It's small but still better than nothing. The stage might not be the best but still the whole tour (dancing, visuals, interludes and singing) is top tier. Hope u will enjoy the show🥰

Oh I will definitely enjoy the show!! I think I am one of the few people who bought a ticket to a stadium concert with the knowledge my view won't be prime but I'll still get to experience the show! I'm glad to hear about the extra screens and I am excited to see the show tomorrow!! Just getting to be in the same space as gaga and watching her perform and sing is such a gift

Alxjcgn
1 hour ago, monstertoronto said:

Similar to me- I also think a lot of people maybe bought side seats in advance for the price difference, not realizing how the stage would be. But that being said, you still get to say you went a lady gaga concert!

monstertoronto
3 hours ago, Alxjcgn said:

Similar to me- I also think a lot of people maybe bought side seats in advance for the price difference, not realizing how the stage would be. But that being said, you still get to say you went a lady gaga concert!

I think they should have been more open about the sightlines and the staging, but the show is phenomenal and everyone who goes will have a great time regardless of where they’re sitting! 

Archived