💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

No crowd interaction at CBT?

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

48 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Where were you able to see the whole show,  I've been scouring YouTube and I've not seen a full posting yet 

I saw it through two instagram lives, the first one from muhammadslays then the one from eurodrigo_b ! maybe theyre on youtube now ? They must be somewhere. Also there was a twitch called ladygagaagogo that broadcasted those same lives, not sure how twitch works but I think the videos are left there once they're over

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
On 7/17/2022 at 4:47 PM, dove said:

I saw it through two instagram lives, the first one from muhammadslays then the one from eurodrigo_b ! maybe theyre on youtube now ? They must be somewhere. Also there was a twitch called ladygagaagogo that broadcasted those same lives, not sure how twitch works but I think the videos are left there once they're over

Maybe @danbekim got them:D 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Mother of Puppies
On 7/17/2022 at 11:25 PM, dove said:

This was exactly my thought, I watched the whole thing and she barely interacted with the crowd, I mean she did, but just a bit. Maybe it was because of the language barrier? Not exactly sure. 

That's what I supposed too. I'm sure she will talk a bit more in London

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Edonis
14 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Maybe @danbekim got them:D 

There are a few on YouTube now but most are split into sections

Archived