Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

No crowd interaction at CBT?

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

Alxjcgn

I wonder if she cut down on crowd interaction because of how big of an audience it is and she didn't want anyone feeling looked past? She also may have been very overwhelmed by that size audience and distracted, so she tried to focus on the set

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Night Vision
30 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Not really. She didn't even speak that much 

She spoke what is normal in a concert. Like I said, most fans are just used to her speaking way more during her shows.

badfaith
7 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Not the criticism already lol. She jumped down among the crowds at one point to sing Free Woman and did interact some. Less than usual, sure, but tbf in the past she interacted way more than most pop stars with the crowd and I suspect this being Germany was probably part of the reason.

Her aura after Babylon up to ROM was so good! She really started to loosen up by then. She was glowing in the Free Woman part, she really loves that song huh 

I also think she was less talkative than usual but I'm willing to give her a pass knowing the context 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

MonsterBall13
35 minutes ago, KORG said:

She doesn't go off-script on the first performance in case something goes wrong. She isn't settled in.

This. 

even the first nights of the monster hall and born this way ball were like this 

Suuus
16 minutes ago, Meat said:

Are you guys new fans? She never interacts on the first date. The OGs will know this. Her tours always evolve over time and she takes time to get comfortable. The same thing happened on the BTWB too.

Thank you this givesme a little hope for my date july 26

Yeah I think she'll talk more as it goes on, she seemed nervous and I'm sure she had a lot of stress plus not knowing how the first show would go

I think she did miss it too cause she wants to talk on twitter now:fatcat:

Concertaholic

She’s normally really nervous on opening night and just trying to get through the show without messing up or forgetting choreography. She’ll gets looser as the tour goes on.

I was at the opening show for Joanne in Vancouver and it was the same way. Almost no interaction with the crowd, but obviously that changed as the tour went on..

badfaith
1 minute ago, Concertaholic said:

She’s normally really nervous on opening night and just trying to get through the show without messing up or forgetting choreography. She’ll gets looser as the tour goes on.

I was at the opening show for Joanne in Vancouver and it was the same way. Almost no interaction with the crowd, but obviously that changed as the tour went on..

This should be pinned honestly. I was not yet a fan during the JWT (I was after tho) so this is nice to hear :vegas: 

Dtwmjb12

I wonder how many fans had gifts & letters ready to give to her at today's show and now they're heading back without her getting them.

The Internet is a toilet

RodeckDanny

Did she receive any presents from fans or read a letter as per usual?

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, dove said:

This was exactly my thought, I watched the whole thing and she barely interacted with the crowd, I mean she did, but just a bit. Maybe it was because of the language barrier? Not exactly sure. 

Where were you able to see the whole show,  I've been scouring YouTube and I've not seen a full posting yet 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, badfaith said:

She probably hasn't really settled yet. She was also probably pretty nervous, she even got the lyrics mixed up in the first song.

I knew I heard something. Poor boo it's ok 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

LaLuna

Give her some time, this is the first show :laughga:

Can I be 100% honest though? I love when she interacts with the crowd, they often make for really sweet and funny moments, but at times it feels like too much. I remember a specific moment from The Monster Ball, she read a letter that a fan had thrown onstage, and then she paused for a few seconds and asked the fan if they wanted to come backstage after the show. It felt forced, like Gaga felt obligated to invite the fan backstage just because they wrote her a letter and we expect it from her. Maybe I'm wrong but that's how it felt to me lol

Aga Gydal

Y’all this is a stadium tour - the majority of the audience are going to be casual listeners as opposed to super fans. Spending 20 straight minutes reading fan letters and inviting people on stage doesn’t work as well in this format when there are 70,000 people watching, most from afar. I know we wanna nitpick every little deviation but the show’s better this way. 

Archived