Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Spoilers: where are pics of the merch?

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

Flippy

So… no merch updates yet?

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

The ones we know so far are these

poster

6-B1-F3-ED3-05-D2-4-D92-8-FCF-B1-B70-E3-

Tshirts

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monstertoronto
15 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

poster

Tshirts

Thanks, I hadn’t seen the poster before.  

Neroneau
34 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

poster

Tshirts

The brain is exclusive to Düsseldorf? 

That poster definitely wasn’t there…. There also wasn’t a tshirt with that black and white image from the album shoot on it…. Fake!

Cello
5 minutes ago, cdm87 said:

That poster definitely wasn’t there…. There also wasn’t a tshirt with that black and white image from the album shoot on it…. Fake!

Could you tell us what was there? I'm surprised there aren't lots of pics circulating by now! 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

6 minutes ago, Cello said:

Could you tell us what was there? I'm surprised there aren't lots of pics circulating by now! 

4 T-shirt’s, 2 hoodies. Everything that was posted on twitter, that was it. I was able to grab the Babble On Tee, Be Free Tee and the hoodie with DÜSSELDORF large on the back  

Slightly disappointing but fingers crossed there’s a tour book coming and we can grab it online. 

Cello
36 minutes ago, cdm87 said:

4 T-shirt’s, 2 hoodies. Everything that was posted on twitter, that was it. I was able to grab the Babble On Tee, Be Free Tee and the hoodie with DÜSSELDORF large on the back  

Slightly disappointing but fingers crossed there’s a tour book coming and we can grab it online. 

Thank you! 

That seems to be a surprisingly limited collection. I hope there'll be a book and some sort of small items like keychains. Are the clothes good quality? 

1 minute ago, Cello said:

Thank you! 

That seems to be a surprisingly limited collection. I hope there'll be a book and some sort of small items like keychains. Are the clothes good quality? 

Yeah, your standard Gildan Tees and Hoodies. I was able to grab my three items after the show, but the hoodie was very low in stock, so I’d suggest if you want a hoodie at your show, get that before lining up! There was heaps of stock of tees. 

Cello
Just now, cdm87 said:

Yeah, your standard Gildan Tees and Hoodies. I was able to grab my three items after the show, but the hoodie was very low in stock, so I’d suggest if you want a hoodie at your show, get that before lining up! There was heaps of stock of tees. 

Thanks for the heads up! I have my heart set on a hoodie so I'll arrive early to grab one :)

Hope you had a great time 

1 minute ago, Cello said:

Thanks for the heads up! I have my heart set on a hoodie so I'll arrive early to grab one :)

Hope you had a great time 

It was incredible! Well worth the trip from Australia to see her! She didn’t disappoint and photos and videos didn’t do the show justice! You’re in for a treat! Even opening with Bad Romance was beyond iconic!

monstertoronto
4 hours ago, cdm87 said:

I can’t believe that was it for merch. Oh well, thanks for confirming.  I def want a city specific hoodie when I go. 

The tour book might be under production now with pictures of the first show, and we’re getting it at the NA dates. 

Anderson123

I hope they make a Tour Book before it ends with pictures of the first European dates. :cyanlights:

monstertoronto
4 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I hope they make a Tour Book before it ends with pictures of the first European dates. :cyanlights:

Mildly surprised there’s no tour book yet. It’s such an easy thing for them to create. 

Archived