Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Spoilers: where are pics of the merch?

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

monstertoronto

I’ve scrolled all through twitter and I keep seeing the same 4 T-shirt designs and 2 sweatshirt designs.  Is that it? Does anyone have pics of all the merch? 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would like to know too. Does anyone know if she’ll have it on her site too or only at the venues?

Benji

Yeah I’ve wondered if there’s more too, maybe we’ll have to wait for more photos of the stands :samanthac:

Already eyeing up the Be Free and Babble On shirts though.  I neeeeed them.

Benji
4 minutes ago, Lava said:

Would like to know too. Does anyone know if she’ll have it on her site too or only at the venues?

I hope they’re added to her webstore.  I hate getting merch at shows because I like to go clubbing after… I’d rather not have to keep hold of a bag of merch all night :mark:

lilmonster2424

Right like I know there's more than those few sweatshirts and shirts... someone on twitter said they were hiding some until after the show to not 'spoil the interludes' but that was twitter so who knows :messga:

monstertoronto

I def like the Be Free and Babble on shirts, but I really hope there’s more than just these 6 designs. After all this buildup we deserve more merch optjons than that. 

monstertoronto
45 minutes ago, lilmonster2424 said:

Right like I know there's more than those few sweatshirts and shirts... someone on twitter said they were hiding some until after the show to not 'spoil the interludes' but that was twitter so who knows :messga:

Why on earth would they hide the merch. But also why would some one take pics of all the merch if there’s more. Why would everyone circulate pics of the same 6 designs only?

Benji
47 minutes ago, lilmonster2424 said:

Hmm this seems like a lot of effort for the stands to hide the merch.  Maybe as it’s the first show, they’ve not got the full merch line on the stands to avoid spoilers and they’ll be available in the next and future shows.

Cello

when are we gonna see the merch :messga:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

KeepItCool

I’d like to see the merchandise pictures and prices all be in one thread - it would be great to have it all together.

Stone S

Any updates anywhere? I just watched the livestream and I’m looking for good photos too. I’m so eager for everything

Welcome to Industria

monstertoronto
1 hour ago, Stone S said:

Any updates anywhere? I just watched the livestream and I’m looking for good photos too. I’m so eager for everything

How are there no updates anywhere!!!??

Reject False Icons

At least you have any pic of those same 4 tshirts designs :selena: I just saw one

who on earth doesn’t take pics of the whole merchandise stand, LMs have a reputation for documenting everything, for further purposes :ally: if you know what I mean 

BlingNotTheMusic

German/European monsters, why are you torturing us on Replay? :samanthac:

Archived