💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

TICKET HELP: DC Chromatica Ball!!

Gagafordope

Featured Posts

Gagafordope

Help!! I have tickets for the DC date, and I'm wondering if there's a way to resell them?? I want to get seats that are closer so my sister and I can for sure see, but I want to make sure that I am able to sell my tickets before purchasing new ones. I reached out to the MLB ballpark people but haven't heard back-- it's so confusing because it's not through ticket master! any help would be so appreciated!!!!Lady Gaga Phone GIF by MOODMAN

Gagafordope

can't wait!!! If i can't change them it's NBD-- we still are lucky enough to have tickets!!

Gagafordope

I have seats in Field 13!! do you think we'll be able to see from there??

Not ticket related but I am trying to get as many little monsters at the DC show on board,

my friend and I have a goal trying to get the audience to do the "wave" throughout the stadium at some point during the concert or before. I know, a silly request, but it seems like it would be fun and a cool way to show Gaga how excited we are to see her back on the road.

Gagafordope
On 7/17/2022 at 2:37 PM, Alxjcgn said:

Not ticket related but I am trying to get as many little monsters at the DC show on board,

my friend and I have a goal trying to get the audience to do the "wave" throughout the stadium at some point during the concert or before. I know, a silly request, but it seems like it would be fun and a cool way to show Gaga how excited we are to see her back on the road.

yes!!!! i am DOWN

2 hours ago, Gagafordope said:

yes!!!! i am DOWN

What section/area are you sitting in? I am in 135 and my friend is closer to the center (I forget the section). It almost feels like anyone here who agrees is going to have to take some leadership skills and try and tell everyone around them the plan lol. After seeing the show, I think it would be so fun to do it while she is on the B stage or right after hold my hand, so she hopefully sees

maryloo
On 7/17/2022 at 1:37 PM, Gagafordope said:

We are in field 12 and we better be able to see lol. 

salty like sodium
24 minutes ago, maryloo said:

On 7/17/2022 at 7:37 PM, Gagafordope said:

Sadly fields are tricky as most people will stand up 

maryloo
6 minutes ago, salty like sodium said:

Sadly fields are tricky as most people will stand up 

Thank goodness for my 5” boots. Sorry everyone behind me!

dep18702
On 7/17/2022 at 1:37 PM, Gagafordope said:

If you’re in Field 13 for DC, you’re probably very close to the B stage so I’d keep those tickets where you’re at, but that’s just my 2 cents. :)

HausOfHarlow
On 7/18/2022 at 11:22 PM, maryloo said:

I will be in field 12 section too! 

Archived