💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

The Chromatica Ball Opening Night

Pop Music

Featured Posts

PlanetChromatica

For General Standing, how far back were the people at the front of General Standing? 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Panos Keyn

Guys,she didn't say "Welcome to the Chromatica Ball Tour"

That's never happened before,hope she adds that and I'll feel even more happy 😂❤️

Alxjcgn
5 hours ago, cav07 said:

PLEASE SPOILER FREE: Would anyone who went to the ball recommend standing at front, center stage in the pit, or would you recommend being at the end of one of the catwalks? I haven’t seen any videos or anything (plan to keep it that way), but I want to stand in the best spot for the show.

I wasn't there but from what I've read (to stay spoiler-free) it sounds like you want to be right in the center to get the best view, otherwise you wont see much. But its also a stadium tour so everyone should remember its inevitable to have problems seeing the entire show

Alxjcgn

One thing I realized about how she closed the show is how much of a typical rock-star moment it was, and she has always likened herself to a rock-star, especially in her earlier career. I think the ending of the show is getting so many complaints because of how unexpected it was, but realistically it was an iconic ending (her walking away in the fire) that really showed what a performer she really is. It had the same energy as just dropping the mic and it was such a perfect way to end the show I think. Feel free to come for me or disagree, but I think it was a great encore. Plus you have to remember how exhausted she must have been after the show, she may not have had the energy to do one last huge dance number but she wanted to still blow us away (and she did). 

FFXIV WhiteMage

The Replay performance ended me and all the other pop artists as well :trollga:

TheFame Monster

Always Remember Us This Way and Enigma were both the most special performances for me. Her coming off the piano putting her mic on the stand, freely dancing, and singing “we could be lovers, we could be anything you want … I’ll be your Enigma” with no backup dancers or backdrop was THE moment

mdance4life
3 hours ago, Panos Keyn said:

That's never happened before,hope she adds that and I'll feel even more happy 😂❤️

She didn’t say that at any of the Joanne shows I went to

Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.

rafaelgherardi
16 hours ago, DiMon said:

I just saw a video someone throwing a big pillow when she was dancing rain on me. I’m always concerned it’s going to hit her or it might affect the dancing. I wish people had more sense that it could be dangerous and they should not throw stuff on stage unless asked

that happened in the BTWB in Brazil back in 2012, and she's just such an angel :kiss:

it almost happened at yesterday's show as well but something strangely blocked it lol

Panos Keyn
9 hours ago, mdance4life said:

She didn’t say that at any of the Joanne shows I went to

Joanne was not a Ball Tour, that's why I didn't comment on it😋

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Panos Keyn said:

Joanne was not a Ball Tour, that's why I didn't comment on it😋

12 hours ago, Panos Keyn said:

She won't likely. Gaga already said this show is not a tour, it's a ball. Put you hands up!!  :ohwell:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Panos Keyn
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

She won't likely. Gaga already said this show is not a tour, it's a ball. Put you hands up!!  :ohwell:

Yeah, that's true, but still,the little monster inside me needs that too😂

Fanta
22 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

Enigma >>

I have been a big Enigma fan since the very beginning, and it always baffled me how a lot of the fanbase disliked it.

Seeing the reception to Enigma come full circle, and it being the highlight of the tour for many, is exactly what this song deserves. It’s just so good! 

Archived