💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

The Chromatica Ball Opening Night

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Poker

In the time and age of the iPhone 13 pro I hope we get good quality footage lmao

Kindness rules all.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WhoAskedOpinions

The timing in the US is so inconvenient but I shall watch every single shitty Twitter video and picture as they come.

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

Pop Music
49 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

So the show is in about 19 hours?
Can we get a countdown? Timezones suck!!

33 minutes ago, badfaith said:

Can we have a countdown?

I suck at tech so I've tried for almost an hour and can't figure out how to embed one 

it starts in a little less than 19 hours atm (21:00 german time or 3:00pm New York time tomorrow) 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Leoooo
38 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

Hi guys!

Its my first Gaga concert tomorrow and i'm soo excited and happy!

Can you give me some tips how to behave? When should i arrive at the arena when she starts at 9pm and things like that

I have regular standing tickets

If you can, I would start getting in line an hour 2 or before the doors open (so like 4pm if doors open at 6) just so will be further along the line and will be closer to the main stage, once they open the doors and admit you people are pretty much just running to the front lol. Wear something fun & your own style (people will be dressed in every possible way so go as crazy as you want) - nothing too heavy because it will get hot in the standing section. Try to travel light because although there are lockers, if you want to just get in and run to the front just maybe carry a bottle of drink and important stuff in zipped pockets. HAVE FUN AND BE DANCE HARD BBY xx

Roughhouse Dandy

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh the excitement is too much my panties aren't ready for what's about to happen

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Plastic Flower

For the first time ever, I'm glad about the time zone difference lmao. I won't have to watch everything at midnight. :vegas:

Drop it

JanStan

It’s gonna be so hard for me to not look up vids. Im not seeing her until San Francisco but I was able to able to avoid spoilers for Joanne and I hope to do the same this time. Gonna be an amazing ride everyone!

Pop Music

can't believe it will already be afternoon in Dusseldorf when I wake up, like so much tea will already be out by then most likely 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Rahrahbitchson

I am so hyped although im not attending this tour, i have a feeling we are gonna get shocked, it could be the tower of babel there, it could be beyonce joining her on stage, it could be ariana or blackpick

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Rahrahbitchson
Just now, Rahrahbitchson said:

I am so hyped although im not attending this tour, i have a feeling we are gonna get shocked, it could be the tower of babel there, it could be beyonce joining her on stage, it could be ariana or blackpick

Inb4 none of this happen:lana:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

1 hour ago, Joshie S said:

So the show is in about 19 hours?
Can we get a countdown? Timezones suck!!

1 hour ago, badfaith said:

Can we have a countdown?

30 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

I suck at tech so I've tried for almost an hour and can't figure out how to embed one 

it starts in a little less than 19 hours atm (21:00 german time or 3:00pm New York time tomorrow) 

@Teletubby can you do a countdown for us pls I know you are good at them :wub: :tony:

Archived