💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Send Your Well Wishes For Gaga Tomorrow ⚔️

RAMROD

Featured Posts

KindnessPunk

Gaga you’re going to do great! We all believe in you, thank you and your team for putting on this tour, this album has brought so much joy into my life and for so many around the globe, hearing this music live is going to be such a blessing! Wishing you all the strength, positivity, and love! :pawsup:

chromatic puzea

i aint gotta say nothing cause i know the minute you start the SFA outro everyone's mothers peak WILL be erupting

Art Design GIF by SculptureNational Geographic Film GIF by Nat Geo Wild

do u like the jojo siwa song

SevenAteNine

!!! Gaga, this i going to be awesome! i just know it! thank you for working so hard to bring us excitement! I hope that you feel awesome while touring and i hope that your able to stay rested! thank you !!!

RIP 9.

pop a 911

Good luck, but just in case Gaga does read this….

tumblr_m9e8nufzUU1r848lxo1_500.gif

i’m not real, i’m theatre

DoremonLove

I love you so damn much queen lady gaga. All the best i know you are gonna serve. Hope you have fun along with all the LMS:heart:

How can anoyone not love gaga

CharlieQuinn

You're stronger than you think, braver than any of us. Sending love and happiness :heart: Enjoy your first show 

Good luck on this tour Gaga we love you so much :heart: and can't wait to see you and dance together :woohoo: 

Brandon96

Best of luck for the tour GAGA , I hope these songs from such a sad time in your life aren’t effecting you to much and we all know your going to smash it as always. See you in London ready to party the pain away, love b x

BrandonL

Archived