💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 28th (2022) - Hershey, PA

Mister G

Featured Posts

CelineDion
10 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

The parking was awful. I sat in my car for a hour and didn’t even move and we had 3 hours to drive home 😭

Literally same - I sat in my car for an hour, I’m glad I got a hotel in hershey because I didn’t get there until 12:36! I was originally gonna drive home but it was a 2 hour drive! 

On 8/28/2022 at 9:34 PM, LateToCult said:

From HERSHEY?? I don’t think. It would’ve given white refrigerator vibes with those bleachers and chocolate mascots. :air:

lmaooo better than nothing tbh 

OnFireTheseDays
10 hours ago, NT78 said:

I just watched this too and holy moly. Girl better take a pregnancy test or something. That was a LOT of emotion over "family" and "the east coast." I really hope her family is all okay, because this seemed over the top even for her. 

Do you have a link to this video please? :ohno:

HausOfMark
19 hours ago, NT78 said:

I just watched this too and holy moly. Girl better take a pregnancy test or something. That was a LOT of emotion over "family" and "the east coast." I really hope her family is all okay, because this seemed over the top even for her. 

Oh my god.. I don’t even know how to respond to this. 

she was just very emotional and missed her family. Her god daughter was in the show, her family was there. she lives now on the west coast. She just missed her family. 

-Mark
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, HausOfMark said:

Oh my god.. I don’t even know how to respond to this. 

she was just very emotional and missed her family. Her god daughter was in the show, her family was there. she lives now on the west coast. She just missed her family. 

She literally said "I don't know why I'm so emotional right now." Like, even she recognized that she was having stronger feelings that is typical for her. Us ladies get walloped by hormones sometimes and it makes us super emotional and it often comes as a surprise to us and makes us act irrational or get overly upset about nothing in particular. 

GagasEnigma4

Question to anyone who had VIP EE! It says pick up our tickets at will call, but I think I heard VIP doesnt have to go to will call and leave the line, they get a special check in. Is this true? I feel it is but I can’t remember where I read it (prob on twitter) for confirmation.

On 8/29/2022 at 2:37 PM, Juanlittlem said:

Thanks!  I'd be happy to see Enigma again - apparently I'm the only person who really liked it! - but I'll take any "Gaga pop show".

It's literally been years since I've not had a Gaga show on the known horizon!

16 hours ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Question to anyone who had VIP EE! It says pick up our tickets at will call, but I think I heard VIP doesnt have to go to will call and leave the line, they get a special check in. Is this true? I feel it is but I can’t remember where I read it (prob on twitter) for confirmation.

I had Early Entry for Fenway and they did have a separate spot for that, not at regular will call.

Fenway sent an email days before the show with instructions.  I assume other venues do the same.

Went to the Hershey ball and it was my third time seeing her and by far my favorite. Now I am in withdrawal and depressed. Not sure if Chromatica had meet and greets but was just curious, do you think she will tour again, also do you think they will bring meet and greets back? Have any of you ever meant her? If so, what was it like? What was she like? My only fear is that I will make a complete idiot of myself and not know what to say. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

HausOfMark
18 hours ago, Gagaluv said:

Went to the Hershey ball and it was my third time seeing her and by far my favorite. Now I am in withdrawal and depressed. Not sure if Chromatica had meet and greets but was just curious, do you think she will tour again, also do you think they will bring meet and greets back? Have any of you ever meant her? If so, what was it like? What was she like? My only fear is that I will make a complete idiot of myself and not know what to say. 

IDK, I wish she had meet and greets

-Mark

GagasEnigma4
29 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

IDK, I wish she had meet and greets

It is definitely due to Covid risk. I want M&G too, but its not worth her potentially cancelling dates if she got sick and ruining it whoevers shows got cancelled as a result. She probably is very isolated right now with good reason. Hopefully meet and greets will be back in 2023🤞

Edited by GagasEnigma4
  • Like 1