💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 28th (2022) - Hershey, PA

Mister G

Featured Posts

CelineDion
16 minutes ago, chromaticpop said:

Is there a “know-before-you-go” pdf for the Hershey show like there was for MetLife?

Not that I can find, but I hope so! I also went to metlife and ended up buying a ticket for myself for hershey. Super excited but never been to a concert at Hershey before so a little nervous!

• Like 1

ChrissyBot
7 minutes ago, CelineDion said:

Not that I can find, but I hope so! I also went to metlife and ended up buying a ticket for myself for hershey. Super excited but never been to a concert at Hershey before so a little nervous!

I went to MetLife also! I originally was just gonna go to MetLife when I bought tix in April but then I found out she added a date for Hershey and bought those tix in May. Super excited!

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

ChrissyBot
1 hour ago, B2theRich33 said:

CDC Covid-19 safety guidelines will be in place; all health and safety guidelines will be followed per local government and state regulations. Please check the event page for specific guidelines before you go to the venue.

CDC Covid-19 safety guidelines will be in place; all health and safety guidelines will be followed per local government and state regulations. Please check the event page for specific guidelines before you go to the venue.

Does this mean we’re required to wear masks and show prooof of vaccinations?

• HausOfMark pinned this topic
HausOfMark
4 hours ago, CelineDion said:

Same!

-Mark
  • YAAAS 1

gagaforgaga2010

My friend and I are staying in nearby Harrisburg. We'll be there early Sunday! I'll be wearing an all gold ensemble!

• Love 1

gagaforgaga2010

Question about the wait. So my friend really hurt her ankle, but is still wanting to go. I plan on packing two plastic chairs we can pitch at the recycle. This is allowed correct? Normally we'd sit in the grass or something, but I don't want her to be in pain, and she's already committed to standing once we get inside. 

ChromaticaGUY

So excited! But my group is kinda split up. My brother (who cannot do stairs due to a knee injury) has tickets in ACCE and my seat is row 2 of section D about 15 feet away. I’m going to ask when I get there if I’m allowed to stand behind him or something as long as I’m not in the way. If not, I’ll just sit alone. I don’t wanna take space from others who may need it but I also want our group together. 

B2theRich33
23 hours ago, chromaticpop said:

Does this mean we’re required to wear masks and show prooof of vaccinations?

Masks are optional and so proof of vaccination is not required. If you feel better bringing them then do so, but it’s not a requirement 

Just wanted to let everyone know who is coming to the Hershey show, I will be there and would love to meet some other fans. Also Hershey is cashless venue so cards only, just wanted to let you all know ahead of time. 

• Like 2