Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 28th (2022) - Hershey, PA

Mister G

Featured Posts

Mister G

This will be the thread for the August 28th show in Hershey, PA. I did not see one already, so mods feel free to either pin or merge accordingly.

The concert will be taking place at the Hersheypark Stadium which is the most prominent stadium located between Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. Maximum capacity is slotted at 27,000. 

My boyfriend and I decided to also attend this show with some friends that wanted to go. See you beautiful people on August 28th.

5-A0-E2-B03-C6-EB-498-E-A49-B-2-C7-E1620

Edited by Mister G
  • Love 1

• Mister G changed the title to August 28th (2022) - Hershey, PA
Ceres

going to be spending the day at the park, and ending it on the backfield, so excited!

Happy Birthday Yes GIF by CBeebies HQ

✧ ✧ ✧
  • Love 1

EdgeofTeeth

Going to this show instead of the NYC date since it's literally hundreds of dollars cheaper. Couldn't have a better reason to be in PA for the first time!

chromatic puzea

they updated the stage!!!!

*SPOILER its the actual stage*

Spoiler

266482?removeFilters=ISM_Shadow&avertaFo

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

• 3 weeks later...
B2theRich33

This will be my second Chromatica  show! I have EE GA… I haven’t booked a room yet, anyone else staying nearby the venue?

I made this haphazardly trimmed mesh tank top for the concert! Im thinking of ironing on a Chromatica logo or something but not sure how to work it with the mesh.

IMG-6018.jpg

✧ ✧ ✧
  • YAAAS 2

B2theRich33
1 hour ago, Ceres said:

I made this haphazardly trimmed mesh tank top for the concert! Im thinking of ironing on a Chromatica logo or something but not sure how to work it with the mesh.

IMG-6018.jpg

Careful, heat sometimes can melt the mesh material 

• Thanks 1

KingWithNoCrown

I know this is a long shot but if anyone is selling an extra LM GA Vip ticket please lmk. I missed out by a few days

DreamingOfReality

Hi everyone! 

Long time lurker, first timer poster. I am also seeking a Little Monsters VIP package ticket for the Hershey show. I am willing to pay a premium for the ticket, within reason. Please contact me here on IG at @abackherms if you’re interested in telling yours!

Thank you!
Anthony

Edited by DreamingOfReality
  • YAAAS 1

On 8/12/2022 at 10:41 PM, B2theRich33 said:

This will be my second Chromatica  show! I have EE GA… I haven’t booked a room yet, anyone else staying nearby the venue?

I'm coming in from DC and have EE GA too. Have you booked a place yet? I still haven't made any plans lol

B2theRich33
2 hours ago, TRYMCNL said:

I'm coming in from DC and have EE GA too. Have you booked a place yet? I still haven't made any plans lol

I ended up booking a place in Hershey property… free parking now and free transportation too and from venue 🥲

• Like 1

gagaforgaga2010
12 hours ago, B2theRich33 said:

I ended up booking a place in Hershey property… free parking now and free transportation too and from venue 🥲

What place did you book? I'm traveling from South Bend, IN, and I am still searching for lodging for 2 nights. Also what time is everyone lining up for regular GA?

B2theRich33
21 minutes ago, gagaforgaga2010 said:

What place did you book? I'm traveling from South Bend, IN, and I am still searching for lodging for 2 nights. Also what time is everyone lining up for regular GA?

Hershey Lodge… 

• Like 1

• HausOfMark pinned this topic