💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 28th (2022) - Hershey, PA

Mister G

Featured Posts

Fresco

Awesome show! She got emotional during the piano set and I was like, girl needs a hug, or something's going on. Seats near the B stage/piano stage  exceeded expectations. If I could change something, I would cut 6" off the height of the man standing in front of me. :teehee: Flat floor, not raised. Also, I would avoid parking in the back 40 grass field. :fatcat: It's a country mile from the stadium and my aching feet doth protest, in the most comfortable sneakers that I own.:deadbanana: Me when I got back to the hotel. :teehee:

• LMAO 1
  • Love 1

looks like Brian Newman and family were at last nights show! Him and Angie both have stuff on IG. 

I though this was cute, Gaga dancing with Sissy during Free Woman :diane:

301538506_413986577288203_33312485396977

• Love 5

CelineDion
15 minutes ago, Fresco said:

Awesome show! She got emotional during the piano set and I was like, girl needs a hug, or something's going on. Seats near the B stage/piano stage  exceeded expectations. If I could change something, I would cut 6" off the height of the man standing in front of me. :teehee: Flat floor, not raised. Also, I would avoid parking in the back 40 grass field. :fatcat: It's a country mile from the stadium and my aching feet doth protest, in the most comfortable sneakers that I own.:deadbanana: Me when I got back to the hotel. :teehee:

I was also right near stage b - literally incredible!! Also parked on the grass, I didn’t get back to my hotel literally in Hershey until an hour and 35 minutes after the show ended lol - no cars were moving 

• Like 1

Papergangstuh

For those that went to other shows, did this one feel way smaller and intimate? The photos look like a well funded public highschool's football field :ladyhaha:

I was considering going but renting a car from NYC was too much effort last minute. Regretting it!

Edited by Papergangstuh
  • LMAO 1

28 minutes ago, LaLa said:

looks like Brian Newman and family were at last nights show! Him and Angie both have stuff on IG. 

I though this was cute, Gaga dancing with Sissy during Free Woman :diane:

301538506_413986577288203_33312485396977

I just watched their whole video, it's so cute! SIssy must have the most interesting life istg

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Fresco said:

Right!! We got great front row to the piano pieces. I still hope you got a good view! The ride back to Philly was rough but so worth it.

46 minutes ago, CelineDion said:

I was also right near stage b - literally incredible!! Also parked on the grass, I didn’t get back to my hotel literally in Hershey until an hour and 35 minutes after the show ended lol - no cars were moving 

I've never felt more connected to her! It was a very intimate and emotional show.

You chew beef, I wear meat.
  • Love 2

This was my third Gaga show and by far my favorite. It was amazing!! Beyond amazing, she really connected with us and as always her energy was through the roof. I went by myself and was feeling quite lonely in a crowd of thousands of people but somehow Gaga made me feel like I was special and never alone!!! 

• Love 10

I will say EOG was the only part I wish was better? Like I understood she was having a piano and fireside chat time, but when she would play we would all try to sing along but she was either playing it slower or faster at times and nobody could keep the rhythm. 

✧ ✧ ✧

21 minutes ago, Gagaluv said:

This was my third Gaga show and by far my favorite. It was amazing!! Beyond amazing, she really connected with us and as always her energy was through the roof. I went by myself and was feeling quite lonely in a crowd of thousands of people but somehow Gaga made me feel like I was special and never alone!!! 

Oh you should of joined the steerage section in the back GA, we were all moving around for everyone, playing games, sharing some green. It was a wonderful community of the cheap seats. 

✧ ✧ ✧
  • YAAAS 1

Sarah H
1 hour ago, pachinko said:

The Chromatica Ball is her best concert ever. I wish this would be her residency set.  

She's revamping her Vegas pop show isn't she? So maybe it might be a bit more like this. 

I just watched the part with ARUTW, wow she really did get emotional there with tears and everything:fatcat:

Also I was really noticing the eye on the piano, I don't think I noticed before how it glows in and out:udidnt:

3 hours ago, CelineDion said:

Hershey is ALWAYS a cluster after stadium events.

I got stuck in the grass lot for GnR years ago.  It was awful so I was determined to avoid that this time.

Friend and I arrived around 5:30, got a spot in the paved lot, and made sure it was close to the exit.

STILL took an eternity to get out of there - even though we booked it to the car at show's end.

I've seen 5 or 6 stadium shows in Hershey.  It's awful in terms of traffic.

1 hour ago, Sarah H said:

She's revamping her Vegas pop show isn't she? So maybe it might be a bit more like this. 

Is this for real?

I'm jonesing for a revival of Enigma.

Saw Enigma 3X late 2018 and 2X late 2019.  Had tickets for May 2020 but... well, you know.

What are the rumors about a renewed Vegas residency for Enigma 2 or whatever?

• Like 1