Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 28th (2022) - Hershey, PA

Mister G

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
4 minutes ago, Joe Shellenbarger said:

Does anyone know if we get light up bracelets? I thought I saw them in pictures at one of the shows. 

Only standing + people with seats on the floor.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • YAAAS 1

gagaforgaga2010

I have such anxiety right now. We are so behind, and I'm afraid we won't get a good spot. This is my first show in 5 years and my first non-VIP show in over 6.

But I'm really excited nonetheless. :)

Edited by gagaforgaga2010
  • Love 1

Juanlittlem
40 minutes ago, gagaforgaga2010 said:

I have such anxiety right now. We are so behind, and I'm afraid we won't get a good spot. This is my first show in 5 years and my first non-VIP show in over 6.

But I'm really excited nonetheless. :)

Dont worry, pit in America is not that big compared to Europe so any spot is decent! Enjoy the show!

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Love 1

Mister G
10 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Dont worry, pit in America is not that big compared to Europe so any spot is decent! Enjoy the show!

Exactly. The pit at the Boston show wasn’t completely filled until about half hour before the show started. @gagaforgaga2010 you got this.

• Love 1

Did anyone go to the amusement park beforehand? I'm chilling in Philly before the 2 hour drive 

You chew beef, I wear meat.

Daenerys
42 minutes ago, Gagaluv said:

Can you get in the GA pit with a seat ticket? Wasn’t sure so wanted to check. Thank you

I'm trying to figure that out too because me and my brother want to be together but have separate floor sections (we got what was available at the time tickets went on sale). I really didn't want to be alone in my seat and I'm not sure if they really enforce the seating, but if we can sneak into the pit that would be even better! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

hpmcmill

Got one of the Hershey hoodies!! And it cost more than my REAR GA ticket lol.

Edited by hpmcmill
  • Shook 3

Franch Toast
2 hours ago, Gagaluv said:

Can you get in the GA pit with a seat ticket? Wasn’t sure so wanted to check. Thank you

At the Arlington show, people with pit tickets were given a special wristband, and you had to show it to get into the pit area. 

She/Her/Hers