Jump to content
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 28th (2022) - Hershey, PA


Featured Posts

  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • B2theRich33

    18

  • gagaforgaga2010

    14

  • Chrissy Pop

    6

  • Mister G

    5

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This was my third Gaga show and by far my favorite. It was amazing!! Beyond amazing, she really connected with us and as always her energy was through the roof. I went by myself and was feeling quite

This was so cute!   

The Chromatica Ball is her best concert ever. I wish this would be her residency set.  

B2theRich33
20 minutes ago, gagaforgaga2010 said:

Where is the non EE pit line?

The Regular GA line is towards the back by the metal detectors 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
gagaforgaga2010
10 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

The Regular GA line is towards the back by the metal detectors 

How is that line looking? I was packing, and my costumes fell apart, and I had to fix it. 

 

And thank you for letting me know. 

Edited by gagaforgaga2010
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
B2theRich33
11 minutes ago, gagaforgaga2010 said:

How is that line looking? I was packing, and my costumes fell apart, and I had to fix it. 

 

And thank you for letting me know. 

It’s just starting now so very few people

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
gagaforgaga2010
Just now, B2theRich33 said:

It’s just starting now so very few people

Oh my stars I am so relieved. Also if anyone needs anything, we are stopping by Walmart. We'd be happy to grab things. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mister G

I’ll get to the VIP Check In when that starts. See you all again tonight for those attending.

Link to post
Share on other sites
BigDreamer

Today is the day everyone! I hope everyone is in amazing spirits and ready for an amazing time this evening! :pawsup:

My husband and I got one of the VIP packages with the tickets being available for pick up at willcall. Does anyone have any advice as to how soon we should attempt to get to the venue and what to expect? 

Any feedback is much appreciated!

Link to post
Share on other sites
gagaforgaga2010
16 minutes ago, BigDreamer said:

Today is the day everyone! I hope everyone is in amazing spirits and ready for an amazing time this evening! :pawsup:

My husband and I got one of the VIP packages with the tickets being available for pick up at willcall. Does anyone have any advice as to how soon we should attempt to get to the venue and what to expect? 

Any feedback is much appreciated!

You should have received an email with instructions to the account linked with your Ticketmaster. :) I believe doors open at 6:30 with most check ins beginning at the 4/4:30 mark. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
B2theRich33

Sweatshirt Colors are Chocolate and should be sold at all merch locations…

the merch bus outside the venue opens at 3 pm

Edited by B2theRich33
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...