Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 28th (2022) - Hershey, PA

Mister G

Featured Posts

gagaforgaga2010
40 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

Hershey Lodge… 

Bummer. They have a minimum stay requirement, and we're poor actors. Lol. Probably going the Airbnb route. Can't wait for the show though! 

Mister G
1 minute ago, Nano said:

Just bought tickets for section B!!! Can't wait to see Mother Monster again!!! :excited2:

OMG you’ll be there too?? Nice.

• YAAAS 1

B2theRich33

Anyone can an email yet about where to pick up their tixs at will call, when, etc, where are the different entrances? Venue website says will call opens up at 930 am day of show…

Papergangstuh

Really let down by the lack of gay jokes about all the limp wrists being in Hersheyland or whatever it's called.

Mister G
10 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

Anyone can an email yet about where to pick up their tixs at will call, when, etc, where are the different entrances? Venue website says will call opens up at 930 am day of show…

Nothing yet. For the Fenway show those of us who got VIP packages got the email with instructions for pickup and check-in between Tuesday and Wednesday. I would say give it until mid-week. If not, my recommendation is just proceed to will call the day of the show to pickup your tickets. Either way you should be good to go.

B2theRich33
Just now, Mister G said:

Nothing yet. For the Fenway show those of us who got VIP packages got the email with instructions for pickup and check-in between Tuesday and Wednesday. I would say give it until mid-week. If not, my recommendation is just proceed to will call the day of the show to pickup your tickets. Either way you should be good to go.

Yea I was going to anyway, I ain’t worried… I just can’t remember whether it was mid week or 1 week out when I got mine for NYC

• Love 1

We have the little monsters VIP pit .. what time is everyone planning on lining up ?  I def wanna try to get a decent shot at being further in front … can’t wait to see everyone 

ChromaticaGUY

She was so good in DC that I had to buy tickets to Hershey. I used to be a member here before SL was announced and I couldn’t remember my password so this is technically my first post. Missed everyone 😩

• Love 1

GagasEnigma4

Supposedly people are already forming a EE VIP line…and the show isn’t until Sunday! Thats crazy. They are about 10 mins away from venue according to twitter, since they were not allowed to camp on property.

If camping was allowed I would agree, but its Friday morning for a Sunday show. By paying more for EE VIP this is ridiculous to think you have to get there that far advanced… I feel it sets this unrealistic standard that thats the only way you can get barricade. I originally was not going to camp overnight for my show in 2 weeks, but now I feel pressured to bc I want a good spot. I get getting there super early like 5am day of, but the fact that these lines are starting days earlier it doesn’t give others a chance. Not hating, just my two cents.

Edited by GagasEnigma4

B2theRich33
3 hours ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Supposedly people are already forming a EE VIP line…and the show isn’t until Sunday! Thats crazy. They are about 10 mins away from venue according to twitter, since they were not allowed to camp on property.

If camping was allowed I would agree, but its Friday morning for a Sunday show. By paying more for EE VIP this is ridiculous to think you have to get there that far advanced… I feel it sets this unrealistic standard that thats the only way you can get barricade. I originally was not going to camp overnight for my show in 2 weeks, but now I feel pressured to bc I want a good spot. I get getting there super early like 5am day of, but the fact that these lines are starting days earlier it doesn’t give others a chance. Not hating, just my two cents.

Just saw your post in the ATL post, but like honestly…. I don’t think this is gonna be honored and it’s gonna cause a huge issue come Sunday I feel. I’ll be there Sunday morning between 8 and 9. 

B2theRich33

Official VIP emails went out too:

It's almost time for your show! Please read the below information in its entirety as it includes all details regarding your Lady Gaga Little Monsters GA Pit Package! You will receive your tickets at the VIP Nation check in table.  Please do not go to will call.  Can't wait to see you at the show!

Show Information

Show Date: Sunday 28th August 2022

Venue: Hersheypark Stadium, Hershey, PA

Public Doors: 6:30pm

Show: 8:30pm

VIP Check-In Information

Check-In Time: 4.00pm – 5:50pm 

Location: North West Entrance, look out for the VIP Nation signage.

Late comers: 6:30pm - 9:00pm

If you arrive after 5:50pm, you will miss early entry.

Please note that the venue do not allow camping.  You will be able to line up from8:30am on show day on the North west side of the stadium.

All times subject to change without notice.

CDC Covid-19 safety guidelines will be in place; all health and safety guidelines will be followed per local government and state regulations. Please check the event page for specific guidelines before you go to the venue.

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser

Hello BRYAN, 

It's almost time for your show! Please read the below information in its entirety as it includes all details regarding your Lady Gaga Little Monsters GA Pit Package! You will receive your tickets at the VIP Nation check in table.  Please do not go to will call.  Can't wait to see you at the show!

Show Information

Show Date: Sunday 28th August 2022

Venue: Hersheypark Stadium, Hershey, PA

Public Doors: 6:30pm

Show: 8:30pm

VIP Check-In Information

Check-In Time: 4.00pm – 5:50pm 

Location: North West Entrance, look out for the VIP Nation signage.

Late comers: 6:30pm - 9:00pm

If you arrive after 5:50pm, you will miss early entry.

Please note that the venue do not allow camping.  You will be able to line up from8:30am on show day on the North west side of the stadium.

All times subject to change without notice.

CDC Covid-19 safety guidelines will be in place; all health and safety guidelines will be followed per local government and state regulations. Please check the event page for specific guidelines before you go to the venue.

How to Check-In

Once you've located the VIP Nation table, one of our representatives will check you in.

You must bring a photo ID matching the name of the attendee listed on your order. If you are not the listed attendee, you must bring a copy of the attendee’s ID.

If you are 12 yrs. old or younger - you must be accompanied by an adult with a ticket to the show.

If you are 13-15 yrs. old - an adult must sign you in.

If you are 16 yrs. old or over - you may sign in yourself with your photo ID matching your ticket order.

At check-in you will also receive your package merchandise! 

PLEASE NOTE: Merchandise not picked up on-site during check-in cannot be shipped after the event.

Please review the venue's BAG POLICY!

That's everything you need to know! We hope you have fun at your event and look forward to seeing you there.

You can share your photos or VIP experience with us by tagging #LadyGagaVIP. 

Once again, we can't wait to see you at the show!

-The VIP Nation Team

Edited by B2theRich33

ChrissyBot

Is there a “know-before-you-go” pdf for the Hershey show like there was for MetLife?

Edited by chromaticpop

• HausOfMark pinned this topic