Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Unofficial TCB afterparty thread 🎉

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Sam Kislia
21 hours ago, HeavyMetal Halcyon said:

I'm going to both of those shows too. I'll do some research and let you know 

Keep me in the loop too! :) Can't tell if it's too early for the afters to have been announced, or if it's slim pickings because it's a Monday...

HeavyMetal Halcyon
14 minutes ago, Sam Kislia said:

Keep me in the loop too! :) Can't tell if it's too early for the afters to have been announced, or if it's slim pickings because it's a Monday...

Yeah, I looked at all of the bars in Boyztown, it doesn’t look like it’s soon enough for them to have announced anything. I’m thinking Charlie’s is the best bet, they played an all Dua Lipa show in Phoenix after her set there.

Lady Rah Rah

I wish I could go to one but I have to check out my hotel at 12pm Sunday morning which after a night drinking is not a good idea for me and getting the train home :laughga:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

Electric Mary

Does anyone know about anything taking place in arnhem? :toofunny: or at least Amsterdam ? 💀

BradleyCooper
On 7/15/2022 at 4:12 PM, reysus said:

Boston just discourages fun :madge: probably club cafe will be busy afterwards but tbh i've been a little spooked about going out lately with all the drink spiking :selena:

I DMed their Insta account, and they said they will be having an after party 

despicable me dancing GIF

On 7/15/2022 at 3:02 PM, BehindTheAura12 said:

does anyone know if there's an afterparty for the miami show?? Im going to be on such a concert high I need to get my life in a club somewhere to gaga songs!

going to Miami date too. And for sure NEED an afterparty. I'm hoping around mid August there will be news of at least one

Pole dancer

phantasmas
On 7/15/2022 at 3:53 PM, phantasmas said:

something in San Francisco, pls :pray:

haven't found anything in SF yet except a Dua x Gaga mashup party next Saturday lol  

phantasmas
On 7/21/2022 at 4:14 PM, phantasmas said:

haven't found anything in SF yet except a Dua x Gaga mashup party next Saturday lol  

OASIS SF will be having an afterparty hosted by Pinche Queen from season 1 of Dragula :legend:

Free shuttle from concert to nightclub also available :pole:

Event Description:

Spoiler

DANCING & GAGA TUNES ALL NIGHT + A NONSTOP 1.5 HR ALL-ERA GAGATHON DRAG SPECTACULAR @ MIDNIGHT!

COMPLIMENTARY BUS SERVICE TO OASIS NIGHTCLUB FROM THE CONCERT (MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE)

Hosted by PINCHE QUEEN (TX) W/ DJ ION THE PRIZE

STARRING:
TITO SOTO, PINCHE QUEEN (TX), HOLLOW EVE, LISA FRANKENSTEIN, SNAXX, PANGAEA, RYAN PATRICK, MUDD THE TWO SPIRIT, NIA POLITAN, PAIGE TURNER, OBSIDIENNE OBSURD, HERA WYNN

SPONSORED BY CAZADORES TEQUILA

Tickets can be bought here: 
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/princess-presents-the-chromatica-ball-after-party-tickets-391996380727?aff=ebdsoporgprofile

• 3 weeks later...

Archived