Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

TCB Spoiler-Free Thread

River

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, ARTPOP said:

With no exaggeration, it is the best intro for any tour. You will be blown 

3 hours ago, HighwayFantasy said:

For real: you won't believe your eyes and ears. Its very conceptual and very very well executed. 

i am SHAKING and getting goosebumps with the posts OMG

also, thank you for this thread!! Tried to avoid spoilers but I ended up seeing the first songs on the setlist and some stills from the show, not many fortunately

Anyone could update on the best place to stand? I have GC EE for London 2nd night and I want to see her the best way I can

Also, is there any fan interaction like when she read letters from fans @ TJWT?

• Love 1

Moonlight on Water

I'm honestly crying because of the descriptions you guys have been giving. I'm so happy and excited, I can't believe I'll finally see her next month. She helped me get through so much bullshit. This is amazing. I hardly have any words to describe the sense of awe I feel as I get closer to my date.

she/her
  • Love 2

TinyTheMonster

Hi, I just wanted to know if the music is played live her band or if it's programmed music ?

I can't wait to see the show on Sunday with all your comments ! 

BillieGOAT
2 hours ago, Guille said:

Anyone could update on the best place to stand? I have GC EE for London 2nd night and I want to see her the best way I can

front and center at the main stage! She’s centered there for the majority of the show.. if that spot gets filled up, I would go to the right, since there’s a section of the stage over there that she uses to get on/off the main stage.. which would be a cool way to get close to her!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Clarity

For the people who have been to Düsseldorf how many EE GC were there ? And were they all barricade? 

Thanks for the answer and the thread :kiss:

• 2 weeks later...
OMonster

Hey all! For those of you who, like I did, are avoiding spoilers before your date - keep going! I found it so hard but it was honestly so worth it. I had the best night of my life and I genuinely think a part of that was the constant surprise and unexpected nature of it all. I was in a state of shock and euphoria for the whole thing. Your patience and delayed gratification will absolutely be worth it. So, just hold on... it's not long now!

And as a quick spoiler-free review, I'd say that this is Gaga's best show to date and is honestly spectacular. It is an absolute return to form and has given the Chromatica era whole new meaning and importance. You're going to love it. Because it's impossible for any LM not to! Honestly. I WISH I could re-live this experience but even a second night wouldn't do that... it was the surprise of it all that captured something I'll never be able to experience again. But I'll treasure those two hours for the rest of my life.

subtext / fantasy
  • Love 3

Moonlight on Water

My DREAMS AND BRAIN are leaking TCB. :patrizia: I had a dream that i was trying to not watch the tour dvd, but listen to it while studying. I kept seeing sneak oeaks that look like the little glimpses I saw but more expanded. I CAN'T STAND MYSELF.

21 MORE DAYS :messga:

she/her

cav07

I’ve seen almost all the looks in passing scrolling on Twitter :messga:, but I still haven’t watched any videos of the performances! I’m still trying to stay strong, but I still have to make it to the Atlanta date at the end of August. This has been one of the hardest tasks of my life I swear, but I can’t wait to experience this spectacular show that I know only Gaga can pull off!!

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

JRCF29

WITHOUT SPOILING ANYTHING SPECIFIC can anyone confirm that there's no opening/support act. Only Gaga would put together a major stadium tour with zero pre-show:triggered:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Cello
24 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

WITHOUT SPOILING ANYTHING SPECIFIC can anyone confirm that there's no opening/support act. Only Gaga would put together a major stadium tour with zero pre-show:triggered:

There's been no opening or support act so far. Just music playing before the show starts like at many gigs. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

JRCF29
2 hours ago, Cello said:

There's been no opening or support act so far. Just music playing before the show starts like at many gigs. 

Not sure "like at many gigs" is entirely accurate, but thanks for the info

Don't Call Me Gaga

Dr Fudge
On 7/15/2022 at 12:13 PM, Dr Fudge said:

Thanks for making this @River! Trying my best to go into the concert with virgin eyes. 

Pray I Hope GIF

Update: I failed miserably and know everything. I regret nothing. :pray:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.
  • LMAO 1

KindnessPunk

For anyone who went to the Toronto show, and if you had Regular GA (not EE), what was the experience like? I see the pit is considerably smaller compared to the EU dates. So, how was that? w/o spoilers please :) 

Edited by KindnessPunk

I'm coming to the LA and SF shows from Australia! Been trying to find out more info with the LM GA pit package and what the go is in US venues.

For people with LM GA package and queue up early - is the whole aim to get a good spot in the pit? After you get to the spot, do you just stay there for hours until the show starts without going to bathroom, not eating and sipping water? My bladder wouldn't last!

Lextyr97
On 7/18/2022 at 1:43 PM, Cello said:

it's such a battle to avoid seeing things :bradley:

I saw a livestream on YouTube last night so I clicked 'not interested' and haven't seen anything else... yet

I have had to do this over and over again. I’ve been dying to watch some old live performances but it’s difficult because when I do, the very first thing it recommends the next time I open YouTube is a ****ing TCB performance. 

As an aside, can someone spill about vocals? I heard she was sounding scratchy (from someone who didn’t attend any shows yet)

• Zilla unfeatured this topic