💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

TCB Spoiler-Free Thread

River

Featured Posts

I un-followed GGD on IG and left the r/ladygaga subreddit to remain free as possible from potential spoilers! It's gonna be tough but so so so worth it!! :tony:

You chew beef, I wear meat.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, Nano said:

I un-followed GGD on IG and left the r/ladygaga subreddit to remain free as possible from potential spoilers! It's gonna be tough but so so so worth it!! :tony:

I legit was just scrolling through my YouTube feed and there were TWO streams of the show :bradley: and someone here already ruined an ICONIC outfit for me :bradley:

My show isn't until Aug 26 so it's going to be interesting ...

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Shook 1

Cello
6 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Of course it's all subjective for me it's WAY better than Enigma. And very different.

It's great to see Gaga in her element, giving her all to her performance again (and apparently without pain!). You can see her passion for the performance.

I think it's a fantastic show. Not sure what else to say without spoiling. Are there any other questions? I can try my best to answer.

thank you, it's great to hear you loved the show! did she seem happy to be with little monsters again? :pawsup:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

OMonster
6 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Of course it's all subjective for me it's WAY better than Enigma. And very different.

It's great to see Gaga in her element, giving her all to her performance again (and apparently without pain!). You can see her passion for the performance.

I think it's a fantastic show. Not sure what else to say without spoiling. Are there any other questions? I can try my best to answer.

Do you think it feels like a classic Gaga show and a 'return to form' in terms of art direction, concepts etc?

subtext / fantasy

Cello
1 minute ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I legit was just scrolling through my YouTube feed and there were TWO streams of the show :bradley: and someone here already ruined an ICONIC outfit for me :bradley:

I've already pieced together the setlist from random bits of information I've seen here :messga: and accidentally seen two outfits :messga:

• LMAO 1

Moonlight on Water
2 minutes ago, Cello said:

I've already pieced together the setlist from random bits of information I've seen here :messga: and accidentally seen two outfits :messga:

i've accidentally seen the stage and four outfits but i'm hoping to forget it all in time :wtfga:

she/her
  • LMAO 2

Cello
1 minute ago, Lady JarJar said:

i've accidentally seen the stage and four outfits but i'm hoping to forget it all in time :wtfga:

EOiQeWRUUAAM_uP.jpg

• LMAO 3

Stephen
4 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Do you think it feels like a classic Gaga show and a 'return to form' in terms of art direction, concepts etc?

Yes! In a big way. :bradley:

5 minutes ago, Cello said:

thank you, it's great to hear you loved the show! did she seem happy to be with little monsters again? :pawsup:

She did! She wasn't super talkative but that's typically how she is at the first few shows. She probably has to get into her groove / get comfortable with the show.

• Love 3

cav07

Would anyone who went to the ball recommend standing at front, center stage in the pit, or would you recommend being at the end of one of the catwalks? I haven’t seen any videos or anything (plan to keep it that way), but I want to stand in the best spot for the show. 

Cello
4 minutes ago, Stephen said:

She did! She wasn't super talkative but that's typically how she is at the first few shows. She probably has to get into her groove / get comfortable with the show.

sweet, thanks for sharing! she seemed a little nervous in her video before the show :heart:

OMonster
8 minutes ago, Stephen said:

This just shook me :bradley:

Because I've been avoiding all the commentary, it feels like this forum doesn't really 'care' for the show but I think - and hope - that's just because I'm not taking part in all the conversation like I usually would. Has the reception been positive? Also, how would you compare this to the Joanne tour?

Edited by OMonster
subtext / fantasy
  • Like 1

Dr Fudge
18 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Literally same :messga: I caved a little and watched a few clips, but I figure as long as I refrain from watching performances of Chromatica songs it’ll still be a treat when I see them performed in person. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Stephen
2 minutes ago, OMonster said:

This just shook me :bradley:

Because I've been avoiding all the commentary, it feels like this forum doesn't really 'care' for the show but I think - and hope - that's just because I'm not taking part in all the conversation like I usually would. Has the reception been positive? Also, how would you compare this to the Joanne tour?

WHAT? :what: I haven't read much on here but on Twitter everyone adores the show. Don't listen to negative people, there is always something to complain about. She can't possibly please everyone. 

I love the Joanne tour so it's hard to compare. This show is definitely more "Gaga" conceptually / thematically. 

• Love 3
  • Thanks 1

cav07
17 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Is there a storyline to this show, or is it just like Gaga thematics and fashion? 

Stephen

Btw if you guys want any info on the setlist I can DM you the answer! For example 

Does she perform__________?

Or I can give you the whole setlist in a random, incorrect order :laughga: I know some people want to know what songs to expect but don't want to know the order.

Just offering! :party: 

4 minutes ago, cav07 said:

Is there a storyline to this show, or is it just like Gaga thematics and fashion? 

There is a definite theme that has a progression over the course of the show, and that can be seen as a storyline. But it's not overt acting on stage on her part. 

Edited by Stephen
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

• Zilla unfeatured this topic