Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Criminal Minds officially returning

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

After more than a year of on- and off- dealmaking, Paramount+ has given a formal 10-episode series order to a Criminal Minds revival starring six fan favorite cast members, Joe Mantegna, Kirsten Vangsness, Adam Rodriguez, A.J. Cook, Aisha Tyler and Paget Brewster. Also back is the series’ longtime executive producer/showrunner Erica Messer who closed her deal to return earlier a couple of months ago. The actors’ contracts had been contingent on Messer signing a pact with ABC Signature where she is under an overall deal.

As Deadline reported exclusively, by February, Criminal Mindsstudios ABC Signature and CBS Studios had reached a license agreement with Paramount+ for a 10-episode new season of Criminal Minds. The last several months were spent getting Messer and the cast officially on board, triggering a formal green light, with production slated to begin Aug. 21 in Los Angeles. Mantegna teased the shoot on Twitter with a picture of him on a soundstage “doing a little inspection today for an upcoming project” and #criminalminds.

As Deadline reported in February, missing from the list are original cast member Matthew Gray Gubler, who had indicated that he was ready to move on after playing Spencer Reid for 15 years, and Daniel Henney, who stars in The Wheel Of Time.

Source: Deadline

#JusticeForBritney ♡

River

Why the hot bald guy is not there? did they kill him off? :bear:

Last time I watched i I was 14

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

SharkmanthaC
4 minutes ago, River said:

Why the hot bald guy is not there? did they kill him off? :bear:

Last time I watched i I was 14

Shemar Moore (Derek Morgan) he wasn’t killed off but left. The show isn’t the same without him. 

I’ll potentially watch but without the original cast members it’s going to be weird. 

she/her/hers

River
3 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Shemar Moore (Derek Morgan) he wasn’t killed off but left. The show isn’t the same without him. 

I’ll potentially watch but without the original cast members it’s going to be weird. 

ah ok, really I stopped following it, it got too much psycho to me and I was not in a good place for psycho stuff, I was a psycho myself :bear:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Gimme More
9 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

6 of the original cast are appearing, well i'd say 4 are actually 'original'.

I'm so glad Penelope is back, sad about no Reid.

I do miss Derek but I feel like i've got used to him not being on the show.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived