Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should I forward my tickets?

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

Hey guys! 

I have had Chromatica Ball tickets to the Chicago date since end of July 2020, they are field tickets (non will call). 

Since the event is at Wrigley Field my stepdad and I had to buy the tickets through MLB.com and use the MLB Ballpark app to access the tickets 

at the time of purchase my stepdad bought the tickets for me and so his name is on the tickets, I thought since they aren't will call tickets you wouldn't need to show the ID and card of the person whose name is on the ticket (the barcode's for the tickets are available but say his name under)  but I just wanted to come and double check

do you think for every ticket they will need to have you match with the name on the ticket or does it not matter 

should I make an MLB account and forward them from my stepdads account to one I make with my name attached to be safe (at the moment i'm just logged into his account on my phone) or should I not worry

just want to prep in advance  

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

SharkmanthaC

I’d call the ticket office at the stadium and see if they can advise you. 

she/her/hers

Juanlittlem
2 hours ago, Pop Music said:

Hey guys! 

I have had Chromatica Ball tickets to the Chicago date since end of July 2020, they are field tickets (non will call). 

Since the event is at Wrigley Field my stepdad and I had to buy the tickets through MLB.com and use the MLB Ballpark app to access the tickets 

at the time of purchase my stepdad bought the tickets for me and so his name is on the tickets, I thought since they aren't will call tickets you wouldn't need to show the ID and card of the person whose name is on the ticket (the barcode's for the tickets are available but say his name under)  but I just wanted to come and double check

do you think for every ticket they will need to have you match with the name on the ticket or does it not matter 

should I make an MLB account and forward them from my stepdads account to one I make with my name attached to be safe (at the moment i'm just logged into his account on my phone) or should I not worry

just want to prep in advance  

I doubt they'll ask for IDs or anything if they're not will call. My friend's dad bought our tickets for the artRAVE and he didn't even go to the show but we did and they never asked for anything. Same with the Joanne and the BTWBall.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

alsemanche

I'm not sure how things work in the US but I've been to concerts in Europe and in my home country in the middle east and all of my tickets were purchased under my brother's name and that never caused a problem because no one ID-ed us for them. I think you should be fine, but call the venue/ticket office and ask just to make sure you don't encounter problems later on. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Archived