đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

LOTR: Rings of Power - Main Teaser

Mr Oak

Featured Posts

elijahfan
45 minutes ago, Fanta said:

It’s unfortunate because the first three LoTR films were such masterpieces that set the standard too high. They were just too good. 

Since this is a new medium and a new creative team, I'm hopeful people won't be too tempted to compare it to the original films and will take it as its own thing.

Mr Oak
28 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Part of the original magic was the use of costumes, makeup, miniatures, etc. 
To replace it all with CGI is just... ugh. lol 

They used a lot of practical effects as well.

E.g. The orcs are practical, not cgi

Mr Oak
8 minutes ago, Levine said:

This is a prequel or has nothing to do with the trilogy?

Yes it's a prequel and I believe it will conclude to the movies' story (the One Ring, Sauron) when all the seasons have been released.

gumzy3000
1 hour ago, Fanta said:

It’s unfortunate because the first three LoTR films were such masterpieces that set the standard too high. They were just too good. 

Pretty much this. The first films were really once in a lifetime event that no other movie/tv show will ever replicate. The passion and effort that went into them was insane and while this trailer gives me high hopes for the show, I don't think it even comes close to the genius of the original trilogy. 

trolly troll troll

weed

I think it looks amazing! Not as good as GOT S7/8, that was BUDGET and peak high quality cinematography, CGI, etc. BUT it still looks super good, a vast world to explore. I'm shook it's coming up so soon!!! I love LOTR series + Avatar 2 coming in not too far from each other, 2 mammoths 

Archived