💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Ticketmaster USA updated the stage

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

I almost like the stage in Germany more now, At least it had more stage that went into the audience. :shocked:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LateToCult
3 minutes ago, Lady K said:

I almost like the stage in Germany more now, At least it had more stage that went into the audience. :shocked:

Just checked Ticketmaster and it’s showing the T shaped runway for me

ItalianGuy

Ok so what’s the T here? Do we think there will be a B stage in the US baseball stadiums? I can’t imagine her not having a b stage of some kind. But where? I’m going to LA likely and I don’t see it on the map, it just has the tech area.

tylertremallose
On 7/22/2022 at 12:35 AM, ItalianGuy said:

Ok so what’s the T here? Do we think there will be a B stage in the US baseball stadiums? I can’t imagine her not having a b stage of some kind. But where? I’m going to LA likely and I don’t see it on the map, it just has the tech area.

its been updated for dallas and now has a B stage and the two catwalks

heavymetalartpop
8 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

its been updated for dallas and now has a B stage and the two catwalks

Same update with the DC baseball stadium

tylertremallose
5 minutes ago, heavymetalARTPOP said:

Same update with the DC baseball stadium

i wonder how many EE tickets are sold, cuz thats a tiny GA section to have EE and regular, maybe us with EE will actually have a good spot 

tylertremallose

sooooo is there not gonna be any GA near the B stage for the USA shows? lol

just looks like a seated section and a bunch of empty space around it for the dallas show. 

RAYA.core
On 7/13/2022 at 1:08 PM, M i K E Y said:

I thought this was a boob for a sec

same i definitely could that it on the side just poking out 

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

22 hours ago, tylertremallose said:

just looks like a seated section and a bunch of empty space around it for the dallas show. 

I think that in this map, the b stage is too far. It doesn't make sense for them to put the b stage further from the main stage in these shows. We'll have to wait and see.

tylertremallose
54 minutes ago, C Rose said:

I think that in this map, the b stage is too far. It doesn't make sense for them to put the b stage further from the main stage in these shows. We'll have to wait and see.

im not sure which date its for, but i found a map that showed nothing but ADA seating next to the B stage. Thats why I think its odd that there wont be any GA near the B stage, cuz it IS a bit too far from the main stage. 

Future Lovers
23 hours ago, tylertremallose said:

Other than a pit, no there won't be general admission. Concerts in the US at arenas and stadiums are very rarely general admission, the floor is almost always seated. There are of course exceptions to this (and Gaga has been one in the past) but generally speaking, it's rare. 

tylertremallose
4 minutes ago, Mr Mendes said:

Other than a pit, no there won't be general admission. Concerts in the US at arenas and stadiums are very rarely general admission, the floor is almost always seated. There are of course exceptions to this (and Gaga has been one in the past) but generally speaking, it's rare. 

i think the first and only time ive actually seen seats on the floor was for the Femme Fatale tour! all the other shows ive ever been to were always standing :D 
but this gives me more hope that ill get a good spot with early entry cuz the GA is so tiny 

Archived