💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Born This Way (Special Edition); Joanne (Deluxe) now in Dolby Atmos AM

Mister G

Featured Posts

huttont
13 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Can you guys believe my headphones broke last week and I couldn’t listen to  the Dolby versions just yet?!?! I’m waiting for Amazon Prime Day to buy new ones :interestinga:

What kind of headphones would you recommend with Dolby atmos?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IllusionLover
13 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

Has anyone listened to Perfect Illusion? It must sound incredible 

I feel it sounds weird, but the bridge sounds great

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

LandonM170
2 hours ago, huttont said:

What kind of headphones would you recommend with Dolby atmos?

Well the only headphones I have used are the AirPods (3rd generation) and it sounds incredible for me, but that's a lot so I recommend trying to find some articles about it, I wish you luck!

GunninMan

Listening to Joanne and I forgot how good this album actually is 😅😂 I was blown away by how anthemic Diamond Heart sounds, like it’s production is so much better sounding with this update omg

I think they did a pretty good job with BTW overall :applause:  But I gotta say damn they really butchered BTW (The Country Road Version) and the rest of the remixes :ladyhaha:

I love how you can hear the vocals & certain effects clearly which goes to show Dolby Atmos can really enhance the listening experience if done properly. I really hope they continue utilizing it for future releases rather than let it die like the iTunes LPs :pray:

Also I really wonder what's the reason behind the demo vocals used in Judas & Aura. A decision of Gaga's team maybe or adding the wrong vocals layer during the mixing process? And who actually creates the Dolby Atmos mixes - Interscope, the streaming platforms or is it a collaboration of both? It doesn't make sense for the streaming platforms to have the demo vocal mixes unless they were sent by the label intentionally. With Aura, this was "fixed" fairly quickly, whereas you can still hear the demo vocals in Judas :huh:

huttont
18 hours ago, LandonM170 said:

Well the only headphones I have used are the AirPods (3rd generation) and it sounds incredible for me, but that's a lot so I recommend trying to find some articles about it, I wish you luck!

I will read more into it. I was actually thinking of getting AirPods but didn’t know if I should just upgrade or get something different. 

RAYA.core
On 7/9/2022 at 9:03 AM, hamster11 said:

Cool by Gwen Stefani is a serve too ❤️

Was going to say the exactly Same! Amazing album

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

GagasLeftFoot
On 7/9/2022 at 4:46 PM, Gangie said:

I don't know what it is, but I think the whole album in  Dolby Atmos sounds better on Tidal than on AM... :gum:

I think they use different decoders (?) but indeed, Tidal sounds so much better and more rich. 

the last thing the world needs is another feet lover, but that's TOO BAD

• 1 month later...

Archived