Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Born This Way Album (w/ demo vocals) now in Dolby Atmos on Tidal

knee

Featured Posts

So Aura was originally uploaded using the demo vocals from 2013 (I know this has been discussed recently). I’ve now just listened to Judas in Atmos on tidal, and the bridge uses the demo vocals from the snippets of Judas that leaked a few hours before it was released? 

just trying to think as to why this is happening? I’m enjoying it obviously but just curious 

EDIT: Currently recording each song in 'maximum' quality setting in quicktime audio recorder directly from my phone. My usual method of ripping from tidal isn't working now, and the dolby atmos tracks aren't playing on the web browser anymore so i think they've latched on they've uploaded the wrong vocals again. it's still playing the dolby versions (with demo vocals) from my downloaded tidal songs however (which im recording) and it will be online here shortly :) 

Enjoy ‘Heavy MET’ 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT

Are you sure they aren't just backing vocals on the official track? Its possible you just haven't heard them clearly until now.

Purr more, hiss less.

5 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Are you sure they aren't just backing vocals on the official track? Its possible you just haven't heard them clearly until now.

Pretty confident they’re not backing vocals, as the way the bridge finishes saying ‘ear condom next time’ (lol) is spoken very differently on the demo and now the same for tidal. It’s odd

ConnorFilm

Judas doesn’t appear as being able to play Dolby on my Apple Music :o

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Benji
13 minutes ago, knee said:

So Aura was originally uploaded using the demo vocals from 2013 (I know this has been discussed recently). I’ve now just listened to Judas in Atmos on tidal, and the bridge uses the demo vocals from the snippets of Judas that leaked a few hours before it was released? 

just trying to think as to why this is happening? I’m enjoying it obviously but just curious 

WAIT

Judas is Atmos on Tidal?

Just now, Benji said:

WAIT

Judas is Atmos on Tidal?

Yes - the whole born this way album now is. Have I come across something here lol 

RainingOnMe

It was def a mistake. We need you to rip the MP4 file of Judas from Tidal before it gets fixed like Aura.

Benji
Just now, knee said:

Yes - the whole born this way album now is. Have I come across something here lol 

No one else here or on Twitter etc has noticed so you’d be the first to report it

Just now, RainingOnMe said:

It was def a mistake. We need you to rip the MP4 file of Judas from Tidal before it gets fixed like Aura.

I’ve got screen recording of it, will upload now to YouTube and link. Will try to rip asap. 

Benji

If this is true, I’m gonna be hyped as f*ck.  I have been dying to hear the demo bridge vocals in HQ.

Benji

Oop yeah Twitter has been confirming Dolby Atmos is now available for Born This Way (Special Edition) over the last 22 hours.  I guess Apple getting it tomorrow or Friday omg

• knee changed the title to Born This Way Album now in Dolby Atmos on Tidal
4 minutes ago, Benji said:

If this is true, I’m gonna be hyped as f*ck.  I have been dying to hear the demo bridge vocals in HQ.

• knee changed the title to Born This Way Album (w/ demo vocals) now in Dolby Atmos on Tidal

Archived