Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Balenciaga show was a celebrity mess

Kimmo

Featured Posts

AURAOFSHEISSE
53 minutes ago, mamo said:

I legit watched the livestream earlier and couldn't stop HOWLING at this!!!!!!

whoever chose this damn venue made an absolute CHOICE 

This is the original Balenciaga showroom in Paris that Cristobal Balenciaga showed his collections, Demna’s couture shows are meant to honor his legacy

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver

I really don’t think they can be this dumb so I’m assuming the producers did it on purpose to get some momentum online :toofunny: 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Killa

some of the ugliest dresses ugh. Was there even a fitting test? Some just looks like they had no idea what to do with the textile after coming up with the idea of the design:saladga: a mess indead

mamo
48 minutes ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

This is the original Balenciaga showroom in Paris that Cristobal Balenciaga showed his collections, Demna’s couture shows are meant to honor his legacy

i know honey! however that doesn't exempt the fact the models were clearly struggling...

i enjoyed the show though :) 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

HausOfAntonio

I don’t really like them too much but it is the point of the brand :awkney: its like criticising water for being wet, its part of their brand/statement. 

HausOfAntonio
1 hour ago, iku iku iku said:

It’s giving Arigato Grande. 

Omg I can’t unsee it now she literally look full Asian :air:

r4therupbeat

Ya'll need to know by now that everything the no 1 fashion brand in the world does is intentional. 

JRCF29

That big black poofy dress in that teeny tiny room, the claustrophobia:ladyhaha:

Don't Call Me Gaga

elijahfan
3 hours ago, Ricardo said:

it's an awful location, I don't understand this late trend of doing shows in such tiny spaces, where are the runways

also it's awkward seeing celebrities with no experience doing those walks

Couture used to be shown in private salons back in the days, this is Demna perpetuating the tradition.

While it's not unusual to see models struggling on the runway, I have to say the wedding dress was really painful to watch.

elijahfan
1 hour ago, r4therupbeat said:

Ya'll need to know by now that everything the no 1 fashion brand in the world does is intentional. 

This did cross my mind, but I'm not sure the wedding dress was supposed to be such a struggle.

ELECTROHEART

They look completely wasted, like in another plane wtf :wtf:, why I'm more worried than laughing about this? :samanthac:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Mother of Puppies

As far as I know Dua was a model before she became a famous pop star - I mean she’s got the looks and height for it

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived