celeb

Bette Midler posts Islamophobic tweet

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Togekiss

It’s meant to be seen by islamophobes who think their Christian ideology is right and just and AmeRiCaN when in reality it’s a lot like the “terrorist” policies they claim to hate.

Bette G— D—- Midler is not a bigot 

bring on that pecan pie

CautiousLurker
4 minutes ago, lasagna said:

okay NOW shes in the wrong lol

Wdym NOW? She WAS in the wrong with the previous tweet

lasagna
Just now, CautiousLurker said:

Wdym NOW? She WAS in the wrong with the previous tweet

i dont agree

On 7/5/2022 at 3:47 AM, Chromatography said:

am i being ignorant? i don’t think that’s what she meant at all. i read it as women are just viewed as vessels/incubators for men in light of roe v wade. obviously rowling retweeting it doesn’t look good and puts it in a different context but i read it as women are viewed as second class citizens in the us which i think is true 

this perfectly explains my view on her last tweet

human turd

phantasmas
13 minutes ago, Togekiss said:

It’s meant to be seen by islamophobes who think their Christian ideology is right and just and AmeRiCaN when in reality it’s a lot like the “terrorist” policies they claim to hate.

so u agree the tweet was islamophobic 

phantasmas

it would’ve been simpler to let her Christians followers know that they are their own oppressors without dragging others into this 

but I guess we all need to protect Kayleigh and Braden’s feelings and keep them from using their critical thinking skills 

TheOriginalOne
25 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

She needs to become an Avox

Dd-A-EhVMAEfoiU?format=jpg&name=medium

Pennywise
32 minutes ago, Togekiss said:

She’s calling them the American Taliban, which they sure as **** are. This has nothing to do with their religion and everything to do with political extremism.

Y’all are tired.

No, they aren't the "American Taliban" at all. They are simply Americans. Americans are just as bad as the Taliban, which they also helped create :laughga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

NATAH
32 minutes ago, Togekiss said:

i don't see why she has to bring islam into the discussion, just say america is a mess and move on

mother, what must i do?

3 hours ago, weed said:

They cant realize they just have things in common with extreme islamist countries.. and u can be christian in its extreme it’s gonna be similar to islam in its extreme. The ego they have

CautiousLurker
12 hours ago, lasagna said:

this perfectly explains my view on her last tweet

People have explained in great detail what the problem with her tweet was in the respective thread - if you still don't see the problem with it, I mean, oh well...

Archived