Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Sneaky Oliver

I really wish we got a Halsey solo song instead :bradley:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

BillieGOAT

I have a lot of respect for these artists independently… but as a combo I’m a little. . . skeptical 🤨 

I hope i’m wrong :iamfair:

Riley

Can't believe he's waiting til August to release the album of the summer... but to his defense probably was gonna be sooner before Beyonce announced lol

Teletubby
50 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I really wish we got a Halsey solo song instead :bradley:

only 21 Savage and Busta Rhymes have solo songs on Calvin's album, the rest are 2/3 artists per song (Normani, Tinashe and Offset are all on one song; Coi Leray, Chloe Bailey and Stefflon Don have song together)

BBhomemaker
13 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

only 21 Savage and Busta Rhymes have solo songs on Calvin's album, the rest are 2/3 artists per song (Normani, Tinashe and Offset are all on one song; Coi Leray, Chloe Bailey and Stefflon Don have song together)

I really don't like it, i see that it was kind of a trend at some point to have the maximum of artists in one mashed song, and it follows the success of taki taki and others, calvin had his lil moment with "feels" but it just feels less interesting each times, some universe don't match, it's like what makes those individual artists captivating in the first place get lost into a mix of an overuse summerish instrumental imo.

2School4Cool

I read “featuring Justin…” and assumed it’d be Bieber but I’m actually really intrigued by this list. Curious to hear how they all sound together.

See The Best In Everyone

TheFame Monster

Potion was a dud. Maybe this will be better. But it seems he is trying to recreate Feels

Sneaky Oliver
2 hours ago, Teletubby said:

Give me Halsey + a random rapper and I’m fine with it lol JT is a skip  

I’m on my Legacy Act era

LadyxGaGa

ooo he does it again. i remember when Feels came out with Katy Perry and i was also skeptical at first cuz I didn’t kno Katy could do pop but she killed it in that song. uwu

Gagaism
55 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

ooo he does it again. i remember when Feels came out with Katy Perry and i was also skeptical at first cuz I didn’t kno Katy could do pop but she killed it in that song. uwu

GIF by This Is Us

Teletubby

ModernEcstasy
2 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

It’s gonna be another flat mess again isn’t it?

“Potion” and this are missing that special something. This sounds like it’ll be a miss for me. A shame!

Archived