💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

3 Michael Jackson songs removed from streaming services

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Three songs featured on the posthumous 2010 compilation Michael have been removed from streaming services amid ongoing suspicions that they contain bogus vocals attributed to late pop icon Michael Jackson.

“The Estate of Michael Jackson and Sony Music decided to remove the tracks ‘Breaking News,’ ‘Monster’ and ‘Keep Your Head Up,’ from the 2010 album Michael as the simplest and best way to move beyond the conversation associated with these tracks once and for all,” read a statement on Tuesday (July 5) from Sony Music and the Jackson estate about the decision to spike the songs from streamers.

The statement did not weigh in on the persistent rumors that the songs may contain some vocals not laid down by Jackson, who died in 2009.
https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/michael-jackson-3-songs-removed-streaming-suspect-vocals-1235110916/

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
Just now, pachinko said:

What are bogus vocals?

Like Bullsh*t vocals

As in not his I presume.

Dr Fudge
Just now, pachinko said:

What are bogus vocals?

I think they’re saying vocals not provided by Michael if I understand correct? A bit bogus

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

weed

yikes! Took 12 years... and someone/multiple people obviously knew it wasn't Michael.. but good they removed it

Kulture Kiari
19 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Monster was that bop, though, put it back! :ladyhaha: 

Not Monster by Jay Z, Kanye, Nicki Minaj tho. 

Monster, the song that was "by" Michael but were actually bogus vocals. 

Reginald
6 minutes ago, Kulture Kiari said:

Monster, the song that was "by" Michael but were actually bogus vocals. 

I still regularly listen to Frankensteined, and Ma-Ma Pa-Pa-Pa-Perfect Illusion "by" Lady Gaga :sweat: 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Anderson123

They did this with Britney Jean songs when she's very much alive, imagine what they'd do for an MJ album. Greedy record labels lol.

Sneaky Oliver
16 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

They did this with Britney Jean songs when she's very much alive, imagine what they'd do for an MJ album. Greedy record labels lol.

They can remove the whole Britney Jean album tbh :iamfair: we can easily pretend she went for a hiatus between Femme Fatale and Glory 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Anderson123
4 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

They can remove the whole Britney Jean album tbh :iamfair: we can easily pretend she went for a hiatus between Femme Fatale and Glory 

I know, it's so bad. And as much as I like some of the songs on Femme Fatale, it's also an era where she was the most miserable and medicated. We as fans probably enjoyed that because it has that catchy/generic Dr. Luke production all over it but I'm curious to hear from Britney how much of that album did she enjoy making.

ProfessionalClown

Bruh finally. That stuff was so obviously not Michael.

ProfessionalClown
22 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I know, it's so bad. And as much as I like some of the songs on Femme Fatale, it's also an era where she was the most miserable and medicated. We as fans probably enjoyed that because it has that catchy/generic Dr. Luke production all over it but I'm curious to hear from Britney how much of that album did she enjoy making.

Me being a femme fatale stan as it’s my fave album :messga:

Archived